Reviews for Tabby Cat
SeerElf chapter 8 . 8/31
How the fudge nickels can Sebastian washing a person's mouth out with soap be so...SEXY!? I really love reading Black Butler fanfiction with oc's and x readers coming from the "real world" IT'S JUST ADORABLE! *Squeals like a fangirl*. Thank you so much for writing this FanFiction and sticking to your guns so long! I understand the losing inspiration and I appreciate it so much that you continue on with this story, even with school to worry about! THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!? :3 3
seaweedbrainxx chapter 59 . 8/27
Update please!
Zbluez chapter 1 . 8/25
I strongly dislike all the "sluts" and "whores" being thrown around in this chapter. Why does your protagonist call the girlfriend a whore even though she doesn't know her? Would you talk like that to a teenage girl you've just met, even if your first impression wasn't good?

And the mother? "God, I hate that little bitch." I think adults are generally mature enough to avoid speaking like that about children.

So yeah, I think the "bitches" and "whores" and "sluts" are completely unnecessary. Why does the brother not react to his sister being called a slut? Why doesn't he react to his girlfriend being called a whore? It seems like you think it's completely normal for girls to be called whores and sluts for no reason.

All you do is make the whole scene feel very fake and forced. Like I said, people don't call each other that when they meet in a civilised setting. I'm sure you can find some way to portray that they don't like each other, that doesn't involve them calling each other prostitutes.

I seriously hope people don't behave like that where you live.
Please update. I have to go back to school tomorrow and face my annoying friends and mean girls and fuq boys and ugly teachers. Seeing your update gives me something to look forward to, a reward if you will. So don't back away from me now! Please pretty please! I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!
Amazing !
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 59 . 8/20
I like your story. I am only recently into Kuroshitsuji fanfiction, but i love the ideas incorporated here, as well as the dynamic. It is nice to see that you're not rushing the relationship and lettig them bond slowly. The story itself is grand.

I also wanted to say thank you. Thank you for making me smile and laugh like a loon while reading this, even in the awkward moments. There are not mamy stories that can do that. Thank you for writing for yourself, and not letting life ot other people on this site take what is yours away from you. And thank you the most for writing so brilliantly that i have spent the last several nights with Sebastian in my dreams. The very best thing. :)

I also have a song recommendation. Toxic by Britney Spears. Reading through your earlier AN's, i felt that it was a good match for them, at least in the beginning. And I also have an artist recommendation- Florence the Machine. Particularily Breath of Life, although all of her songs are wonderful. What may fit for this point in the story is 'What Kind of Man'.

I adore you!
-A fan of Many Stuffs
bojoflo12 chapter 59 . 8/12
Please update! I know, you must get sick of hearing this, but please, please, please! I love your story and writing style and I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what happens next.
Eagerly waiting for more,
Bojoflo12
MCMK chapter 59 . 8/7
I really, really, really loved this story..! It's the best Black Butler fanfic/story I've read so far..! Seriously..! xD When I started this fanfic it certainly did hook me into reading the rest of the story.. You did a great job while writing the story and I loved ur ideas you used in the story. I really couldn't find any other fanfic better than this awesome one :D Im seriously telling the truth author-chan... I LOVED the fact that none of the characters were out of character and everything flowed along quite smoothly. I mean I really I hate it when characters are OOC it literally gives me a headaches.. Oh i loved how the love story between Sebastian and Constance played out. 3 Im really glad Sebastian wasn't OOC for the love story, i'm really happy for that. so yea hats off for such an amazing job :) PLEASE UPDATE I MEAN I JUST CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I READ THE NEXT CHAPTER..! XD
Ciel.Michealis chapter 45 . 8/5
I IMMEDIATELY LEFT TO GO FIND THE VIDEO AND FLIPPED MY SHIT. OH MY GOD.
Ciel.Michealis chapter 38 . 8/5
Well I mean, I know what's coming next since I've read this almost 5 times now.
MettlesInc chapter 29 . 8/4
I have no idea why but Hayley Westenra - Bachianas Brasileiras No. 5 Aria reminds me of Tabby and
Sebastian. Or perhaps Dark Waltz by Haley westenra...or maybe Universe of Time!
Lol I am a little obsessed with Westenra. _;
I want to see how Ciel reacts to Tabby being pregnant. Make it really dramatic please

AHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I NEED AN UPDATE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH SEBASTIAN AND TABBY AND THEIR BABY
Mia chapter 39 . 7/30
I hate you.. Maverick shouldn't die. No no no I refuse to accept it TT_TT
So mean ihateyou

#rereading the whole book for the third time and still feels the same
1,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »