Reviews for Reluctant Werefox
How did Naruto get in the Scooby doo world? If he was born there and his parents are from there then it isn't a crossover it is a fusion.
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Well this is, interesting, I wonder what will happen next. Hmm maybe something funny, I hope you update this soon.
redwolf23456 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
great
DarkShadowRaven chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Nice and captivating. I like the crossover because I'm a fan of both Scooby and Naruto.

Shaggy and Daphne together is a bonus because I really like this pairing, I hope we'll get to see more of it in the future.

The little changes you made is pretty cool, but you have to be careful what you write about, in the first chapter it was about a Yoko, or a fox demon or something. In the last two chapter it was about a werewolf. You could read or browse through the stories before updating them to remember these little details, but the rest is pretty good.

Trivia fact: Did you know that Scooby, Shaggy and Daphne were actually the most popular characters in the Scooby Doo polls of the old series? They even got their own series.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
interesting Shagys here and with Daphne :cue steepled fingers and creepy smile: very interesting
Jacob shives chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Good to see the gears still moveing. I checked out you site on your fanfiction. It's a little different but I can manage. I wish to pose a question thought: was YFF made befor or after FF cracked down? Any Way great stuff as always and I hope to see more soon.
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
The race will be crazier than normal
suntan140 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
update
thewonderingman chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Well as always, your stories are incredible and completly original(I think).
Can't wait for the next chapter, and for him to turn into a lycan.
Update soon please.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
two words (also a request) tail bondadge
Rikudo-75 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Nice sex
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
kyo chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
A very good chapter and everyone enjoys a lemon. The chapter was a little short but I am glad your writing more chapters for this.
kyo chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Interesting to say the least. Though I am curious how you would write out the race.
rebew chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
funny. Do not ferget invader zim crossover you were going to write