Reviews for EO Challenge: Demons I Get
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Geez, any hunter knows they can't kidnap a Winchester and get away with it...especially with the other one on the warpath looking for him...

Good story!
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Yay! Sammy to the rescue! Wouldn't have hurt for him to be the hero just a bit sooner, tho. My poor Dean! :(

That's a lot of drips to count! Sheesh.

Nicely done. :)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
You know I always loved that saying of Dean's and I loved this story, great work.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh you damaged our perfect boy...thank you! (I am soo bad)

Bev xx

Ps: got the shirts will sort asap
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Yay! Sammy to the rescue. Great stuff :D

Chick x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Uh-oh - there was some serious shit going on – can't say they didn't deserve what they got. Loved your use of the word (which I would've chosen for me, if I'd had time ;-) and absolutely adored your idea with the leaking pipe. Great action, and I'm glad Sam came in time and in the mood of a veeeeeeeery pissed of hunter :-)

xx Kate
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Angry Sam to the rescue! LOVE!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Good for Sam, I hope he put real buckshot shells and not their home loaded rock salt shells in the gun. After all the trouble Gordon caused and the 2 guys who killed both of them, there just is no future in not killing people who hunt them.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Yay, always love it when Sam comes to Dean's rescue.

Great use of the drabble word :)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Yep, either Winchester brother has complete faith that it is only a matter of time before the other arrives to deal some Winchester justice and get them out of whatever predicament they are lives may suck but it must be a wonderful feeling to have.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
poor Dean - poor baby, I'll kiss those swollen lips better

masondixon chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was nice. A little snippet of HurtDean to make household chores more enjoyable.

Now back to the wash.

Thank You.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Whoo hoo, Sammy!
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Good job, Diz.

Bringing the pain... poor Dean.

It seems mos of my reviews contain that particular combination of words. I wonder why that is.