Reviews for The Team's Review
Oh my Batman is that Spitfire chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Hey! I love The Team's Review and I was wondering if you could have them do a review on one of the following stories:

Fixing Damian by Glimare

Fixations by MathisMagic

Young Justice: Red X by Hexalys

Better Late by Kyogre

Irony by Quiet Redemption

I understand if you don't put any of these in your story but could you at least consider it?
Blu J and Caso chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
hi. this is a great story so far. i love it! could you possibly review my story, Whip My? pretty please with a cherry on top? update soon!
FudoTwin17 chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
*raises eyebrow* Yes, very fun. XD I LUV IT! XD XP
cary99 chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Loved it
iSniffMarkers chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
*le derp* :D
Who-Am-I-To-One-That-Dislikes chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Hey like it so far.

Could u please review on my story 'The Wolf and The Snakd' it's centred around Robin and Artimus.

Could u also my story 'Nightmare of the Past' its all about Robin.
The Winters Child chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Love the new chapter, I can not wait for more!

Always and forever: CKgal101~
FudoTwin17 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
lol I luved it! :D Just the usual chaos. Oue And, no, ur life matters 2 much. And u r not a nerd. Ur just awesome like that. :D Update! XD
titansfan1211 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
this is absofruit GENIOUS. Hearing the criticism from the characters? Soo much fun xD Never seen anything like this before!

Could you pretty please review my story In Brightest Day? or Trust? The first is revolving around Robin and GL, and the second is around KF, Artemis and Robin. Thhanks :D
ConsultingWesen chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
*huggles* great chapter
Miss ShadowScar chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Aw, don't be sad! I don't think your a nerd, I think your awesome! And if you have a bad day or week and don't update, I wont care, you can update later then!
speedylove chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Letty! I thought you were dead! I was on a most amazing quest to save you! There were lasers and cartwheels and hippopotamuses and anthropormorphic representations of physical phenomena!

... I missed you! Especially because your not really dead!

Love from speedy
iSniffMarkers chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
LMAO X3
BetYouCan'tFindMe chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Could ya do my stories? They're called "Karaoke Justice" and "Babyfied". The stories aren't finished yet.

Thanx. :D

BTW cool story.
The Amazing McCormick chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Will you please do my story Confinement?