Reviews for The Next Great Annoyance
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
I notice that Albus didn't deny being a goat buggerer.

ROFLOL
the real narnia chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
This story is amazing and hilarious (and why do I get the feeling the redheaded woman is Snapes wife, formerly known as lily Evans). Please please please please please update this even though it's been years. It's hilarious, and I'd love to see it continued. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Cockblocker, that Dumbledoor is.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
i miss this story, please update it soon
loretta537 chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
i love and miss this story, please update it soon
amsev chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Oh, my gawd! LOL!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Excellent
CharmedArtist chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Aww, so little to this one, too :D So good! Love your writing, and your ideas are just crazy. Hopeful for more!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Omg hahahahhahahaha
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

*giggle*
Dragonhulk chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Rereading this, I almost expect that Tommy is a closet comic book geek, with one nice kid in the orphanage letting him read a copy of X-men. His great purblood plan? Open a school strictly for first gen magic users. Sure it's technically a step back, but put them in an environment where they aren't persecuted and pressured to fit in and they may *gasp* have new and innovative ideas on how to use magic.

The Marauders on the other hand were on a quest for the holy grail when they ran into this group of French Knights, and things quickly spiraled from there.
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
This story is awesome, too bad you never went further with it!
anonymous chick chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Update please! I really like this little story so far!
moon so bright chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Awesome.
Writingperson chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
please return to this story...