Reviews for The Next Great Annoyance
the real narnia chapter 3 . 8/20
This story is amazing and hilarious (and why do I get the feeling the redheaded woman is Snapes wife, formerly known as lily Evans). Please please please please please update this even though it's been years. It's hilarious, and I'd love to see it continued. :)
Cockblocker, that Dumbledoor is.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 7/4
i miss this story, please update it soon
loretta537 chapter 3 . 1/3
i love and miss this story, please update it soon
amsev chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Oh, my gawd! LOL!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Excellent
CharmedArtist chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Aww, so little to this one, too :D So good! Love your writing, and your ideas are just crazy. Hopeful for more!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Omg hahahahhahahaha
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

*giggle*
Dragonhulk chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Rereading this, I almost expect that Tommy is a closet comic book geek, with one nice kid in the orphanage letting him read a copy of X-men. His great purblood plan? Open a school strictly for first gen magic users. Sure it's technically a step back, but put them in an environment where they aren't persecuted and pressured to fit in and they may *gasp* have new and innovative ideas on how to use magic.

The Marauders on the other hand were on a quest for the holy grail when they ran into this group of French Knights, and things quickly spiraled from there.
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
This story is awesome, too bad you never went further with it!
anonymous chick chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Update please! I really like this little story so far!
moon so bright chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Awesome.
Writingperson chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
please return to this story...
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Um, I'm still wondering why he cares about dumbledore. I can see helping out the prankers. The best joke would be setting them all up with hot super models or veela.

Obviously, this Lily was all evil ... well marrying a Snape qualifies. Well at least incompetent. I think that he should just leave them to it. He should actually look into Tom Riddle and think about hooking up with Narciss or fixing Tom up with both Narcissa and Bella as well as giving him the moral high ground to go against Dumbledore.

This one isn't the master of death. He is more like a ghost portal for them to easily come through and mentally scar the living relatives/friends/family.

I'm actually curious on where you could go with this. Hooking Harry up with Fleur is rather easy. I could see James being an ass/jerk still. Sirus wasn't really that much better. If they never really grew out of it... I'm not sure how Remus and Peter could have turned out. Remus would likely have been far more happy. The worst thing that I could see you doing to Peter is marrying him to Molly instead of having Arthur marry her.

In fact, that could have been one of those fun differences. Peter got caught up in a long term prank involving love potions, alcohol, accidentally marrying a hot older girl while shuffling her crush into the group of prankers, which means that they also have an odd but ineffective muggle watching thing as well going on.