Reviews for Saving Her, Saving Him
145796213 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I love the contrast.
Rapunzeline chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
So sad, but beautifully written! I like the parallel structure. This almost made me cry.
AllieSaysRoar chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was beautifully tragic. Amazingly written, too. Nice job.
Freidon chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I like the comparison between the two different POV's. Very poignant, very resigned. Both wanting to save the other; neither being able to. A lot of emotion for one one-shot.
Dr. T. Tam chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
At first glance upon viewing this story when I opened the page I thought "Another one shot, I'll breeze through it and move on to the next story." Was I dead wrong. I can't read anything else before I tell you that this was beautiful. A Fanfic about a silly (yet obviously amazing musical). I love Dr. Horrible (Duh since I'm reading and reviewing) but didn't expect to be struck so hard by any Fanfics based off of it. This one though. Wow. The way you contrast their views. The way you ended Penny's POV was fantastic and I hate to admit but unexpected. I feel like I should have seen it coming but you are that good to take a genre like a 'silly' musical and turn it into something this touching. Very nice work. Thank you for writing it.
Victory Tastes Like Chocolate chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Okay, yeah. This is really so sad it's amazing. I love how it's both desperate and resigned. Resigned to desperation? I don't know. But it's heart wrenching and lovely, and you've done a fantastic job.

(End of rambling.)