Reviews for Partners
eneas chapter 14 . 5/26/2016
Great story.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
Ahah S4 Castle eye candy ? Please.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
Been recently looking for great Caskett fanfic in this depressing time (S8) and luckily found this one. Wonderful story. These are the characters i fell in love with yrs ago! Thank you
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Such a lovely story! Perfect!
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Wonderful!
GT500RonSmith chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
And they work their way back to the comfort again!
GT500RonSmith chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
That should be their last major hurdle holding them back! Nothing but this continuous string of cock blocking meddlers to interfere with their love making now, I would think!
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
He did it because he loved her. Couldn't watch her die again. Wouldn't matter if she walked away from him because he had done it, as long as she could still walk away.
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Yes, I think he is giving a lot of thought to that murder board of his own riight now, and his own secret and how Kate is going to react to that when he finally decides to tell her! And if she is going to give herself to him tonight, he needs to tell her tonight! Before she makes that move and possibly regrets it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
I was pretty sure they would do more than just sleep this time! The Alexis/Kate morning chat was very special, too! She got a most important promise from Kate!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
They are getting so very comfortable together that they don't even realize it! Kate worried about being caught on a photo I suppose! She is going to put some distance between them at work I think! And I keep thinking about the files that Montgomery sent to Smith!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
He did know! She will have good news for Dr. Worf next session!

Great chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Seems so sappy, but that's the message she has to give him and she has to make sure he hears it all, not just the first part
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
They are getting very bold on this dance floor! Very bold!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
They both know that it is bound to happen! Kat's only concern is getting by this little eight month old lie she has told!