Reviews for Partners
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
They both know that it is bound to happen! Kat's only concern is getting by this little eight month old lie she has told!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I loved it! Except for this fearful confession hanging over Kate's head, this relationship is progressing beautifully!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
It's so much fun seeing them enjoying themselves and getting closer to this date! Even having another private dinner together before the date! But, the prospect of her telling him that she heard his confession of love worries me a lot. Not so sure she can ease it in without shocking his system unless he really has a pretty good idea that she remembers already! Possibly he has already gotten past this?
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I'm very happy to have found this story! First, because I love to read of them dancing, and second to read of them discussing their first date and that discussion rapidly moving into a discussion of their wedding!

Excellent!
landcm01 chapter 14 . 10/22/2014
It's over? Aw man, I absolutely LOVED reading this fic. S4 fics are by far my favorite, and you totally nailed everything about this fic. Perfect pacing, great character development, and you also stayed true to the characters. I'm especially impressed with the way you were able to capture their banter and dialogue without sacrificing subtext and wit. And how in love they are. Ugh. Soo gooood! :)
The-KLF chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
Somehow I hadn't read this before. Glad I remedied that! Really enjoyed it, if only! Going to read Coordination now :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
I would actually have loved a break up here (temporarily of course). Weird, I know.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
I like your angry Beckett and your angry Castle. And I'm glad that you actually made her react like that when she found out, in a lot of story his secret is immediately forgotten like it's not a big deal.
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
How have I not read this story of yours yet? It's already so good and it's only the first chapter! I'm excited for more!

P.S. What first date were you mentioning after the smuggling case? I'm drawing a blank! (I'm a bad castle fan) Haha but these days it seems I'm reading more fanfiction than actually watching the show! Haha!
Anna chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
So cute 3 Loved it! Too bad it's so short ;)
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
nice starting
LilyA36 chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
This chapter is awesome, this is so them!
AlwaysJustCastle chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
Wow!
I just found out about this great story!
I really really like it!
It was great! Sooo sweet and teasing.
Kate is totally trying in this one and Rick totally deserves it!
The wedding scene was great. Their date rocked! Just great!
I'm gonna read this epilogue now.
Thanks for writing this!
X Suus.
Coolmon54 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Starting off a first date with talk about marriage... well they love each other sooo
Coolmon54 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
With all of these discussions he really should be able to figure out that his love is returned. I mean you don't discuss your potential marriage with people you don't care alot about.
673 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »