Reviews for Partners
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Good chapter
anonymous.individual chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Oh wow. Brillliant story. :)
Claire St. Marie chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
I'm having trouble with Dr. Burke. He's being very directive as opposed to questioning and empowering Kate to arrive at her own choices. Personally, I've never noticed it in him in the show but there was a fan blog I read that referenced this "flaw" in him. I even re-watched an episode to see if I saw him that way but I don't. Good therapists explore with a well-placed question. They may even summarize what the client has realized but it shouldn't be telling the client what to do or how to be. Even homework allows the client to explore themselves. I'm speaking from my own background here and really don't mean to be super critical because I'm enjoying the this story immensely. However, in my fantasy, you become a famous author and I wouldn't want your characterization of a therapists you write to be "off." Unless, of course you want to create and evil therapist. ; }

I emphasize again and again, I love this story and hope my critique is helpful, not offensive.
Claire St. Marie chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awesome. Every time I begin one of your stories, I get scared I'm not going to enjoy it as much as the last one but you simply do not disappoint!

And, let's see, I think you said finals are over. Happy days!
NightingaleTear chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
Wow, I wanted to go to bed way earlier with the first day of the summer semester and all that tomorrow, but I simply had to finish your story first. There's not much more left for me to say, though, except that I think it was truly ingenius how you worked with that 'wall' metaphor throughout the entire story and the way you portrayed Kate's development, how she gets to a point where she's ready to just accept reality and live with Castle was both beautiful and very convincing. I truly hope Andrew Marlowe comes up with something equally beautiful for the season finale in May! Anyway, you're an awesome writer!
NightingaleTear chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I don't want to go all stalker on you, but I'm just so taken in by your story! Each chapter is better than the last one. The way you portray Kate's thoughts about Castle and her increasingly less conflicted emotions concerning a possible relationship are just so dead on - as are your dialogues! The teasing and just their entire way of talking like "For the record, the teaming up on me thing? Not a fan" - could be a line straight from the show! Oh and that little moment remembering Kate's mom - so touching and thoughtful!
NightingaleTear chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow, when I watched 4x11 I was so glad that Kate and Rick decided to be each other's plus one, but at the same time a little sad that we didn't actually get to see that, but your version of this wedding scene is beyond beautiful and amazing and funny and romantic and oh my gosh I have to keep reading...
Romeo chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
can't sleep anymore and read this again, yes, all the chapters...not so easy, but I did, I mean, is a long story.

Long journey, beautiful journey, no matter what. Emma, you're a great writer.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
W00t! It took me a while, but I finally got around to my list of Castle fics to read. LOVED the Nookie bit, btw. :D
JulianaScherbatsky chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
OHH whys is it over? I wanna cry? It's so amazing! you rock girl.
nicbec75 chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
I'm so sad this is over! I would always be so excited to see an update on this one :( But alas, all good things must come to an end! And it was a very lovely end :) Think I'll definitely be checking out Coordination :)
someheartslove chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
LOve the way you ended this - as partners.

And of course Castle would make a big screen in the bedroom so she could enjoy.

I love how caring and adorable he is.

This was an amazing story! Thank you! :)
Tadpole24 chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
And now to review the story that lead me to Coordination.

What an absolute gem this fic is. I love that you've drawn from your other fic and expanded it to make it something that we can all enjoy. And boy, did i enjoy it?

I really loved the way they came together in this fic, with the agreement to go on a date with no pressure as to how that date had to end. It was such a beautiful dance at the beginning and it left us with the promise of so much more!

My favourite parts throughout the structure were making breakfast with Alexis, mostly because people often seem to forget that Rick has a daughter in fics, but you included her in such an honest way that remained true to all the characters involved in that scene :) and I also loved the way that Kate discovered Castle's murder board. I thought the way you handled it was entirely believable and that in itself made the angst ridden parts easier to read.

And of course, the romance :) what a delight that all was! :)

Thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed it!

Em.

X
Vocalcreature chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
I couldn't stop reading this one until I finished through chapter 14.. this was an amazing piece of storytelling and I just had to tell you so. Anything that keeps me up past 3 AM is one heck of a story... I guess I'll have to hunt up more of yours and check them all out... THANKS
Olenska chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
Is really sad to say good bye to this story. But I loved, you don't have an idea of how much. Since the first chapter was like a light, but also a doubt and like you said: every chapter had a life of its own, very different to everything you ever wrote. Now that is over, what? I mean, what's next for you to write?
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »