Reviews for Salvation
Tbh, I just want some smut of the both of them lol
Beautiful fic, made me cry.
I almost relapsed reading this though, whoops.
That.. That was so amazing.. I cant believe how perfect this was... I-I dont know what to say.. Please tell me youre making a movie out of this. I didn't want thr story to end.. It was so freaking beautiful. God this is my favorite fanfiction i have ever read. It describes the thoughts of suicide and depression so perfectly. Even if you had asked someone with the disease they wouldnt be able to describe it in such a way.. Please get into contact with me somehow. Amazing job.
- Nightdara on Ig
Corbee chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Wow~ This is absolutely heart wrenchingly beautiful. I really felt the pure emotion coming from the fanfiction and would like to give you 9000 thumbs up because damn, it's just a masterpiece.

Something you might want be aware of; somebody has stolen this fanfiction and has not given you credit do creating it. Here's the link: story/42706614-salvation-sasodei

Although they haven't claimed it to be theirs, they haven't credited you either. I though I might let you know because I would be furious if such masterpiece was being stolen from me~
hxshigaki76 chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
This was really great _
Guest chapter 17 . 6/14/2015
I CRIED SO MUCH THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY OMG
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
This chapter made me cry. It's been 2-3 years and ya probably won't read this shit anyway. But you saying the cycle and shit. I know that's how it feels. And I thought for a minute. You know how it feels because you've been there. That's how you know
forever.indigo chapter 17 . 1/24/2015
I can't even... omg this is the beeest story I've ever read... so good...TT
forever.indigo chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Okay, seriously. I stopped reading in the middle of the chapter cuz I just HAD to review (btw my first one I've done before) since I was crying so much. I'm not the type to cry when reading, in fact, this is my second time crying when reading (my first being another fanfic), but your story was soooo good. I would have cried a whole lot more if it weren't for my family since I don't want them to see me cry. I was listening to incredibly sad music while reading this, which really fits...
Your stories have so much emotions that I really like when you describe them, and they're exactly how I feel in life...I would have committed suicide if not for the little problems I have...I don't have anyone to talk to, not even my family. Anyway, I really which we could be friends, and your stories are awesome. I read The Elastic Clause and it's one of my favorite stories. The feels are attacking even though I'm only on chapter 8...your stories are so beautiful...
aya-chan chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
this story is just...so beautiful **
thank you for writing such an awesome fanfic
it made me cry many times and omg the story and the way you write is just...perfect 3
this one is definetly one of the best fanfics i've ever read *_*
Angelazzy chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
It's 2am. I can't stop reading. This is amazing... The feelings. Oh my god they finally confessed to each other. OH MY GOD SASORI IS IS IS... Oh my god... This story is...So good. So so so so so good. I love it so much. It's so real ...
Angelazzy chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Holy crap! This scene "the kiss" was played out so perfectly! The feels! I literally had my hand covering my mouth the whole time ! Gosh I ship them in this story so much! It's so sad, so sad but so wonderful... I really really love it. The story, the characters, the feelings, your writing, everything.
Angelazzy chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Oh my god. That line. It was probably the most beautiful ending to a chapter if have ever read. so arghhhhh!
LunaRise chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
A beautiful yet heart wrenching story! I read the whole thing in one day and have decided it is defiantly in my top 5 favourite fanfictions ever! I love how you kept all the characters personalities real!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Like wow...I haven't been this obsessed with a fanfic since I read a NaruHina one about two years ago, great job like you deserve a medal.
Captain Kari chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is the best story i have read on this site in years. It is so well written that you love it, even when you want to exit the the window and erase it from you history. It is depressing but has enough happiness in it that i got to the end without stopping for more than a few seconds to admire how you handled this type of situation. It also hit home for me because i went through a situation like this, multiple times in the many years i have been alive. Thank you for the wonderful portrayal of both the Naruto characters, but also real life situations that people have really gone though. I loved and I hope other people will too.

Captain Kari