Reviews for Salvation
I CRIED SO MUCH THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY OMG
This chapter made me cry. It's been 2-3 years and ya probably won't read this shit anyway. But you saying the cycle and shit. I know that's how it feels. And I thought for a minute. You know how it feels because you've been there. That's how you know
cerulean.melody chapter 17 . 1/24
I can't even... omg this is the beeest story I've ever read... so good...TT
cerulean.melody chapter 8 . 1/23
Okay, seriously. I stopped reading in the middle of the chapter cuz I just HAD to review (btw my first one I've done before) since I was crying so much. I'm not the type to cry when reading, in fact, this is my second time crying when reading (my first being another fanfic), but your story was soooo good. I would have cried a whole lot more if it weren't for my family since I don't want them to see me cry. I was listening to incredibly sad music while reading this, which really fits...
Your stories have so much emotions that I really like when you describe them, and they're exactly how I feel in life...I would have committed suicide if not for the little problems I have...I don't have anyone to talk to, not even my family. Anyway, I really which we could be friends, and your stories are awesome. I read The Elastic Clause and it's one of my favorite stories. The feels are attacking even though I'm only on chapter 8...your stories are so beautiful...
aya-chan chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
this story is just...so beautiful **
thank you for writing such an awesome fanfic
it made me cry many times and omg the story and the way you write is just...perfect 3
this one is definetly one of the best fanfics i've ever read *_*
Angelazzy chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
It's 2am. I can't stop reading. This is amazing... The feelings. Oh my god they finally confessed to each other. OH MY GOD SASORI IS IS IS... Oh my god... This story is...So good. So so so so so good. I love it so much. It's so real ...
Angelazzy chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Holy crap! This scene "the kiss" was played out so perfectly! The feels! I literally had my hand covering my mouth the whole time ! Gosh I ship them in this story so much! It's so sad, so sad but so wonderful... I really really love it. The story, the characters, the feelings, your writing, everything.
Angelazzy chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Oh my god. That line. It was probably the most beautiful ending to a chapter if have ever read. so arghhhhh!
LunaRise chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
A beautiful yet heart wrenching story! I read the whole thing in one day and have decided it is defiantly in my top 5 favourite fanfictions ever! I love how you kept all the characters personalities real!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Like wow...I haven't been this obsessed with a fanfic since I read a NaruHina one about two years ago, great job like you deserve a medal.
Captain Kari chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is the best story i have read on this site in years. It is so well written that you love it, even when you want to exit the the window and erase it from you history. It is depressing but has enough happiness in it that i got to the end without stopping for more than a few seconds to admire how you handled this type of situation. It also hit home for me because i went through a situation like this, multiple times in the many years i have been alive. Thank you for the wonderful portrayal of both the Naruto characters, but also real life situations that people have really gone though. I loved and I hope other people will too.

Captain Kari
Evan Pierce chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I read this a while ago and it is one of my absolute favorites.
It's really well written and I love it!
Recently I read Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher and it is very similar.
Was this based off of it?
:D
Evan Pierce
funmom chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
I really loved this story, and I actually cried a couple of times reading it... and it's seriously really hard to get me to cry, but this story is so great. You know- or at least I think you do with how well you write it- what it feels like to have a loved one commit suicide, and also what it's like to actually go through depression and how freaking hard it is to get over it. As well as needing to make the final step yourself, whether it's death or a road to happiness. That's what I like so much about this fic. Not only is the writing awesome as heck, but instead of just Sasori saving Deidara from his darkness, you had Deidara save himself. And friends. Even though the two of them loved each other a whole lot, you never forgot to write interactions with friends and made it seem just as important as the rest of the story.

Also, the ending! Ah! That last sentence is perfect. It's final. Some fanfics I read like this kind of leave you hanging at the end, but you made sure to finish and made sure everything was patched up before you did. Thanks for posting this online!
Shizuka na Sana chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
There is something very wrong with you for writing something this sad.

There's something even more wrong with me for having read this far despite said sadness.

Sasori is one of my favorite characters from this series, and I'm quite fond of Deidara too. I want to keep reading, but... I just can't. It hits far too close to home. But I couldn't leave without saying anything, because you clearly have skill as a writer. More than that, though, you clearly have experience with depression, either being depressed or seeing someone else suffer through it. Whichever one it was, I hope it disappears and stays gone. Someone with your talent has a great future ahead of them, and depression of this level is... Well, it's awful.

Anyway, I hope you keep writing. :)

-Sana
ilovemyboys chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH OF A MASTERPIECE THIS STORY WAS! IT SHOULD WIN EVERY AWARD EVER! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
IT TRULY EFFECTED ME AND I WILL NEVER FORGET IT!
IT TRULY CAPTURES THE HEALING OF LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS AND THE JOYS OF LIFE.
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL.

-ilovemyboys (especially these two! _)