Reviews for What about the Klaine Roll
Amberbee11 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Wow! You are a really good author!
Kurtsie chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Omg I forgot about those tweets- I spazzed so hard when I saw them. I swear, it's like they are purposely trying to get us to believe that Criss Colfer is canon. Jeez, man. xD Anyways very hot! Especially the part about Chris being naked...boy would I love to see that!
moonxstone chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
This was awesome. I always wonder wth the klaine roll tweet was about and this, this is an awesome explanation.
koorimechick chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
D'aw again! I read the first part on this chapter when it first came out, but didn't review... (Sometimes, I review a lot, sometimes I never review. Eh, blame my fiction mood swings...)

May I say I commend you for having this up the DAY after that tweet was made. That's some mad fangirling, there. Way to go. I don't have twitter myself...

I like this chapter better than the first to be honest. ;)

I feel like I saw the first chapter on Tumblr rather than ff. I may follow you if I'm going to get this stuff on my dashboard. :D If I do, don't judge the emptiness of it all because I'm new to that as well - in fact, I'm new to Klaine all together. ACTUALLY I wasn't even a big fan of Glee of until I decided I wanted to know why my friend didn't like a character that DARREN CRISS did [She's only jealous of his solos.] and then Tumblr introduced Klaine and then I discovered Brittana and now Glee Klaine is my biggest fandom atm. You'll make it CrissColfer soon enough though with shit like this...
njferrell chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
"Never gonna eat sushi again,"

Only Klaine rolls!

Yes! Write the prompts here.
mardie186 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
I can picture Chris being quite a tease. And Darren would just eat that up. I hope you write more CrissColfer, its my drug of choice. And its easier to read here than on tumblr. Theres also a website specifically for CrissColfer fics, it-could-happen dot net, which is another place you might want to cross/post. As far as ideas, we all know Dare is headed to Broadway next week to start rehearsal for H2$ (which I am seeing 1/7/12!) so maybe Chris comes to see Darren for a weekend rendezvous or to watch him in the musical as a surprise. Am sure there's a private box he could watch from to avoid the paparazzi then maybe he gets ahold of Joey Richter (Darrens roommate in LA and a StarKid) to find out where he's staying or get a key so he can surprise him. Would love Dare coming back to his penthouse suite at the hotel after a long day rehearsing before a day off to find a naked Chris in his bed!
GirlinTheCafe chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Ik heb me als suf zitten denken wat die tweet te betekenen had ... maar dit zou perfect zijn *wishful thinking*
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Ha omg, this would NEVER have occurred to me, and I'm ashamed to call myself a Criss Colfer shipper for that, but anyway this is BRILLIANT! Perhaps this WAS meant to be a double entendre, ya never know! ;) Anyway, thanks for writing. I will fave this and re-read it for SURE!
Erin Hartson chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
perfect for the occasion
teri chapter 1 . 12/11/2011

Marth1112 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Loveeeeeee it!
PoppyandViolet chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
aoih;oaih this was gorgeous
mardie186 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Yeah, they need to have a Klaine Roll in the hay. In the bed. On the floor, hey wherever! And I'll just bet that filming those scenes for "The First Time" was really good for both of them. I would love to see the outtakes and cut scenes from that because apparently there was WAY MORE filmed than what we saw.

I can imagine these two having a very creative sex life. They both like to "dress up" in costumes, etcetera and both are very creative thinkers. Somehow I can imagine a lot of "role playing' scenarios between them. Was thinking when I saw Chris's post of him in the elf costume, what if Darren was the "Bad Santa" who had to spank his bad little elf for not making toys fast enough or something. Wonder if he was naughty or nice? Or if him being naughty WAS nice? Yep, I'm evil.
ZeeTeamVampire chapter 1 . 12/11/2011