Reviews for Dark Future part I: Darkness Falls
2legit2quit chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
you really need to work on correct grammar. I liked how you used good vocabullary. In the future you need to make your stories more
King Spritzee chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
O.o You killed Pet Force? No fair! Not right! Pancakes! Good story, you should continue, and review my story, curse you!
Kathleen A. Ramirez chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
OMG! THAT WAS SO FREAKING COOL!

Dude! You are a genius! I love the ending of chapter 8 so much! It is halirous! Dude! Continue on! You are cool in my book!

AHH!
Nightw2 chapter 8 . 1/8/2005
Welcome back and thanks for updating this story. Great dramatic material with touches of comic relief sprinkled in. I'm, of course, referring to all the exchanges in the chapter. I particularly liked K-Niner's thinking back to his fights with Pet Force (much like how some old soldiers DO look back at their toughest battles with some measure of fondness).
martin chapter 7 . 8/26/2004
this is the best (almost) fic ive ever read. Hurry up with chapter 8.
Brad Eugene Palmer aka Nightw2 aka Comickook chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
Hm-boy. Thank you, thank you, thank you for finally updating this story. It may have taken you a while, but it was WELL WORTH the wait. I absolutely loved the P.O.V.s of Orion and Shadow. Please continue this story as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
i didnt really read your story. how can you ppl write fanfic on comics? thats so weird. but i really look up to you ppl who can.
Nightw2 chapter 6 . 10/22/2002
I understand, Rio. Stuff happens and things come up. I'll keep an eye open for your new story too. Thanks for warning us.
Nightw2 chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
Well, it may have taken three months, but it was WELL worth the wait. You are one incredibly talented writer. Keep up the good work.
laura chapter 4 . 8/11/2002
wow. all of the chapters so far are GREAT! I like all your notes and stuff. I think that the only things you need to work on is writing faster and stop critisising your work so much.

sorry about the death in your family
Reiji Neko Mitsukai chapter 4 . 8/3/2002
If you look at my Bio, Garfield isn't listed. But I have, in fact, been a fan of Garfield and Pet Force for quite some time. I like cats too. I found this fic to be very interesting. I liked it. You really should finish it. It's got a lot of potential.
Natalie7 chapter 4 . 7/29/2002
I likes! Ok, you have another review now, so FINSH IT! please? :)
Patchwork Poltergeist chapter 4 . 7/22/2002
Man, I seriously need to update this..and cansomeone other than Nightw review this thing? I feel unapreciated here! Anyway, look put for chapter 5, it should be up in about a week or so.
Nightw2 chapter 4 . 6/11/2002
Superb work thus far. As I said before, this story gets better with each chapter. Bravo on a well-done job thus far.