Reviews for Kate's Inner Tiger
Dar palmer chapter 5 . 5/21
Great story, now don't stop now. Yes... they are addictive! Great writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Wow that was sooo good! I loved it! 3 would you tell me the bet you can write me an email.
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
What a great ending chapter! Both in love! One & done! Orgasm record! Last sentence with his face firmly between her legs (my favorite part of their love making!)! This one had everything I could have asked for!

Except for what the bet was about! I would like to know what the bet was, please!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
That was very, very exciting!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I was thinking he was going to go all gang busters on her the way his mind was going, but he didn't! He was bold, brazen maybe, but not bullish. he sat at the far end of the sofa and talked to her. They went through their typical innuendo junk (a little closer to home than usual, maybe!) and he inched closer as he elevated his talk. And his question wasn't anything to be ashamed of! It was nice! It let her know how very important to him her statement had been.

She did answer it truthfully and he couldn't hold himself away from her any longer!

I thought it was quite beautiful.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Sounds like both of them have been doing a lot of fantasizing! Just need to get that out into the open!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
You better run fast, Kate! I don't think he's giving up the chase so easily this time!
someheartslove chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
How do I not ask you about the bet? How do I not ask you?
You should put that somewhere... On display!
Lanie is as dirty minded as Castle is. I wanna know what her bet was!
I'm gonna say something now, but don't take that as a critique (at least not a negative one)
I really did enjoy this story, but the improvement Ove made in your writing is obvious when I compare this story and Diamond (for now the only stories of your I've read). And I mean that in the most positive and encouraging way you can imagine.
I actually think diamond, which is completely AU, is more in character than this story that is just slightly off route.

I guess, what I'm trying to say, is that you've gone from "so good" to "so freaking good" in matter of few stories and I cant wait to have time to explore that journey.
someheartslove chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Oh. Huh. Ok.
Where's the AC remote?

Wait. I don't have AC.
someheartslove chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
*googles the name of the wine. Okay! Won't be drinking that until I start to sweat money*
Finally a brave Kate Beckett! Wihooooooo
someheartslove chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Bahahahahahahha
I actually have no idea what else could wrote after boknsigning at gay bar because I started laughing so hard tears obstructed my sight. Bahahahahahahha
I love that!
And Castle is really trying to make it obvious for Kate to see... How happy he is hahahahha
someheartslove chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
(written after I wrote the review: you can really, honestly, just skip this review)

Ooooh! I loved this inner dialog they're go having here.
Especially Castle and his dirty train of thoughts.
When you mentioned the season three kiss, I have to say it's the reason I started watching the show.
I don't live in US or UK or any other country that has the episodes so Quickly after they have aired in US. so I didn't even know about Castle. And I usually don't like to watch shows where I don't know at least one actor (yes. I'm weird. And yes, I did not watch firefly, won't shoot me (I did see that magnificent ass scene more than a couple of times, and let me tell you, that's what makes my little Castle not being so little assumptions become very much spot on)), but I found a video on YouTube with "10 best TV show kisses" and caskett in season 3 was one of them. How do I not start watching the show after I've just seen that kiss?
I immediately download three aired seasons (it was a few weeks into the summer after season 3 finale) and watched them all in 3 days. I remember being so sick at the time, high fever, coughing, but I didn't want to stop watching. Hahahahha crazy brain.
Okay. After I've shared this incredibly boring story of how I started watching Castle (or SOHISWC as I call it), let me just say once again that I really liked this chapter and can't wait to read the rest!
BKelly62 chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
It's me again So what was the bet between Kate and Lane?
fanficfan39 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Suz, well, that was a fun read! It's boring at my house this morning so I decided to check out your earlier stories since you know how much I love Prisoner and Diamond. I started at the very beginning - with your first one. If I had discovered fan fiction in 2011 and had read this one, you would have had an early follower since it's evident you're a Rick Castle fan at heart!
Eslssl chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Really like the love and passion you portray between Kate and Rick. Hmmm, so what could Lanie and Kate have a bet about Rick?