Reviews for A Descent into the Maelstrom
Kakashi you little shit.
Reader chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
omg*!
Reader chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
pmg! Please continue this story!
Teacuppy chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Congratulations, you just made it on my black list
Of amazing writers who abandon their work.

I cannot believe it, I found another beautiful and different... original story that is not updated in forever.

If it's worth smt, I enjoyed immensely reading this, and that's why I'm pissed off...

Hope you're doing fine, regardless of my disappointment, I wish you're perfectly ok.
And that one day you will continue this.

KakaNaru fans have it the hardest - so few good stories and many good abandoned ones... :-( For such amazing and cute and unusually beautiful couple - there isn't much to explore... and yet they have such potential...
SapphyreMyst chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
WOW

okay wow. I love everything about this. It's been about four years since you've updated, but if you suddenly updated I'm sure the sky would explode with happiness.

In my world anyway. Wow.

Thanks for writing!
Haruko92 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Eeeep! I need more please! This is soo cute, and sad. Bittersweet really, but realistic. Please update soon! If you're still writing that is. :D
Scoobygirl45 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Aww poor naruto :)
kyothefallenkit chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Aww don't be like that Kakashi-sensei! hehe I can't wait to read any of your stories XDDD
Cerebella Kennor chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
And I don't like you for not having continued this! It's so interesting, and adorable, and yet.. and yet you abandoned it and left me hanging! :(
Cassie chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Give me another chapter! XD This is to good to stop writing, and with this cliff hanger! Please update! I know you haven't updated for a while, but please do so!
ezcap1st chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Haha, brutally blunt. Naruto's schizophrenia seems slightly scary; was he born with it or...?
In The Mix chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Poor Naruto! I hope he isn't crushed by what Kakashi said! This story is really good and I hope you UPdate soon!
AnjoRemix chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
LMAO! history repeats itself again! That was how they first met anyways in the anime...well not exactly since in the anime/manga Kakashi walked through the door not Naruto XD 3
xoxo chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
You really are one of the best writers I stumbled upon. Have been stalking for a while and haven't really gotten into kakashi and naruto as a couple until lately. I devoured all of your fics. There are small spelling errors, but the plot clearly makes up for those x10000000.
Lacking chapter 2 . 2/3/2012