Reviews for the burning sun
QuirkCirc chapter 2 . 11/11/2018
ugh my heart. oh well, it's not like I needed it anyways
Evanlyn Winter chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
1 this was beautiful
2 wait how did he get sick bc he said he didnt think it was the cold?
3 ugh just stab me that was so beautiful
ArEgularDude chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
F me that was deep
commanderbog chapter 2 . 7/3/2017
This was so perfectly fragile and personal, especially at the part where you note that Rin could see her pulse because she was so close. This felt beautiful without needing to be explicit, and it was a very gentle read that I sincerely enjoy. I like the relationship between Sheimi and Rin in Ao no Exorcist because they're the cliché shy girl meets pompous boy couple. Sometimes, cliché is better. 5 stars. Excellent writing talent.
commanderbog chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
That was so sweet! I gushed with fluffiness! I love how you captured their personalities and laid the isolated, cold setting between them and the warmeness of their closeness. It made this anecdote really personal.
ShateredDreamsAmongOtherThings chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
I enjoyed this !
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2017
Can you make more even though that is probably the end and btw if I'm anonymous (I shouldn't be but who cares) my name is Annalisa-Mae :3
nekonotaishou chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
wow this is just what I was looking foru;
EmberSkies chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
I think I'm in love with your writing.
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Awh :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
Thank you for writing this. Truly 10/10
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
This was so well written and in character. You wrote shiemi beautifully, she's a difficult character to pin down.
Kiichigo-no-Kokoro chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
Ahhhh so cute, there needs to be more rinshi fanfic on this website... sigh, good job though -
EmberSkies chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
Haha! I'll review, don't worry. I really like this. It's so angst and in character, and OMG THE FEELS!
...sorry. But seriously! I really liked this.
Mechanically chapter 2 . 12/17/2015