Reviews for Reincarnation
I have greatly enjoyed reading your story. I hope that you have not decided to discontinue it.

From an interested reader
manontherock chapter 3 . 7/10
Pls continue this fic ... I'm begging I really love this story
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 3 . 6/22
Aww I totally loved it! I'm so sad that you haven't updated this story in ages :'(
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 5/4
I really enjoyed reading this found it after looking up your new xover. Love your Itachi and I'm sad to see that it, looks to be, over. Just wanted to say, Thanks for Writing!
shubhendu dutta chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
Another great chapter.
The Shadow Spectre chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
ooooooh, looks interesting… Please update
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Pity you stopped updating. It's really interesting, especially for future events like the struggles against Yami and the possible fight against his former Master...
Teres22 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
After 2 and half years i noticed this story in my alert list im kinda sad that such a great story didnt get updates :( still really like those three chapters hope someday we get another one
Pedro52 chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
Nice
freetobe16 chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Please continue!
bsdurler chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
please update soon
Dokubodaminabo chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
A pity, as an author you had very captivating stories that may have been among the more highly rated. To bad it seems you have either left the sight or lost your zeal to write
Lady-Silvanas chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
After two years this story is still SICK! Uchiha Itachi, the epitomy of shinobi and the WIll of Fire made flesh! THIS IS HOW YOU WRITE ITACHI! From his disposition to his manerism you nailed it on the DOT, wish more authors can write like you and really wish you pick up this fic again...
sindbad7771 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
This was one of my favorites pleas try to write again
Ranglar chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I love what you've written for this story so far. I saw on your profile that you're no longer continuing this, but do you think you could give a short summary of what you had planned please?