Reviews for Alternate Ending to Frostbite
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2017
I DO NOT like tasha! She's evil and manipulative. I simply hate the fics where she's good and right...she's not and that's why sorry but this wasn't my cup of tea.
VAForever chapter 25 . 5/11/2016
DAMN MASON!
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 24 . 3/17/2015
good luck with finals and such!
dimitriXroza100 chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
You should continue with it
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
Please let them play happy family now! Maybe a romitri baby?
shelley.maldonado chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
It's just getting to the good stuff...update soon.
Fey27 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
U will not believe how relieved I am to read this. I read frostbite for the fourth time and..MY HEART BROKE AGAIN :'(((
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!
ds chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
what the hell I thought this was gonna be a rose and mason story! damn it
roro chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
he just admitted he left her for someone! he said ill never leave you for anyone else again...AGAIN. screw him and whats with that I always dreamed she would lead bullshit? rose is always the one starting their shit
sdk chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
wow this is stupid. hes fine but rose stays for three dayas and only gets up to use the bathroom,,,,thats alittle stupid isn't it. expecially since he left your ass in Montana and left with a woman that wants his babies! fuck him
bnmb chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
in your story I cant see why everyone is friends with rose...shes such a bitch to them! mase is her BEST friend and she treats him like shit...well I should say you treat him like shit...and rose shouldn't go to visit them! fuck dimitri mase and rose or Adrian and rose!
hnj chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
I don't give a fuck why dimitiri left..theres no excuse for his leaving ...actually I find it very fucking rude. he leaves and when he tells rose hes fucking mean about it...and to top it off...the real kicker is that he leaves with a woman that he knows KNOWS wants to have his children...KNOWS that rose is jealous of. oh fuck dimitri he can go fuck himself...what would you do if the man you loved left with a woman that wanted to have his babies? ya exactly!
Maddie chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
What is with read vampir academy shadow kiss.