Reviews for 20 things I, Harry Potter am not allowed to do
stubs1101 chapter 3 . 1/12
omg I think I broke a rib trying not to wake my roommate up lmao!
Lauren Saint chapter 3 . 1/6
10, 13, 14, 18, 19 and 20 are the best ones yet haha love thing! People think I'm crazy for losing it on the bus though... Your job is well done! :D haha
Lauren Saint chapter 2 . 1/6
Haha love the tom and Jerry reference :D can so see advice from Luna causing that haha :D
Lauren Saint chapter 1 . 1/6
Brilliant stuff here! Love the last one the most though hahah :D
cascioli chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
I so want to know what happened with the Incubus...
Iryelb chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
This "story" is extremely funny. I especially enjoyed thinking of all the different things Harry was doing/trying to get away with that caused the Headmaster to ban him from doing these things. I just picture Harry in detention writing each of these things down as lines over and over again, separate detentions for each new thing where he focuses on that one thing.
Cat7herinE chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Oh my...! This is so fricking brilliant! :DD I love it!
Anonymous Owl chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Is it just me or does Dumbledore seem Grey/Dark, like stopping Harry from changing the Great Hall into a Babestation. The reason is that it makes the pure bloods more muggle friendly. Anyway the story still make me burst out laughing (which got me weird looks at the airport) and tempted me to do some of these things myself. I will now come from the Shire, as a reason for my lack of height, can't wait for another chapter.
ramsay chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
oh god i can't stop laughing god job
HybridMatrix chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
this is hilarious, but it would be even better if this was a detention sheet from a different story of yours where harry actually does these things...
you could have harry do all the things in chapter one, then for detention he has to write that list, then he does all the things in chapter two, and has to write that list, and so on, and so forth.
you could just put a note at the end of each detention chapter to refer to this story to see what the list looked like.

but yeah, anyway... love the story, I'll look forward to the next one.
xion930 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
you are a genius. did you knew it?
timefreak chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Neat stuff.
sablerose2 chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
LOL I LOVE THIS!

Eien Michi chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Giggled all the way trough, burst out laughing at Dumbledore the Grey.
soulXmaka4evalove chapter 1 . 8/17/2013