Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Kyria chapter 16 . 9/25/2005
This story is really good! In fact im liking it better than the original. Please finish it! thank you!

EscaFlownes #1 Fan,

Kyria
Ramen II chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
you know i never usually do review for the middle of stories but this is the only exception, its not your fault, but my god i didn't know that allan was in allegiance with zaibach, thats news to me, i mean i never saw it comin, although i have only seen the first dvd, but cor blimey, great punch there by the way, he needed that, i love you fic but i gotta read the next chapters kant wait . cyas bi
russle
Pink Angels chapter 16 . 7/27/2003
DAMN girl i LOVE the way you think!

i am luvin this story so plz keep writin!

Im gonna DIE if i dont finish this story!

the only hole i found in the story is: if hitomi never went 2 gaea, how did folken and eria know about her 2 make van say her name? newayz, this story really is about wat every esca fan wishes they could do. only thing is as the story progresses u are turnin into HITOMI! ur losin that sharp tounged spunk and turnin into that needy girl who is always in despair...

i luv the story, i think u and me could have been really good friends!
starlight chapter 16 . 12/16/2002
well, ive been cheching back alot, and there is nothing, its a new month already geez, no really i would like you to post soon but if you cant thats fine to, i understand the mutual lack of time in our world...wonder if they have that problem on gaea?
pruningshears chapter 16 . 11/28/2002
how sweet!

i like the treason twist, i did not see it comming at all. but i am a bit confused... i kinda got lost with the source thing. see i know the story, read the summaries but havent actually seen the entire show so are they going to freid now or what?
holynarf chapter 16 . 11/26/2002
This is a really, really good story. Ahhh, I'm addicted to this story! Please update soon! Please?
Kimmy Trisle chapter 16 . 11/26/2002
I really love this story! OMG it's so good. Though your spelling could be a little better. I really hope you continue this story. Hope to see more from you.

Lots of Luv

K.T
billygoat chapter 15 . 11/26/2002
its been a week come on hurry up already sheesh, this is a really great story, it would pass up to be execellent if it would continue hint hint ;.
bopcat55 chapter 15 . 11/23/2002
hey i like the turn this is taking keep it up, its been a while since you posted ;)
pruningshears chapter 15 . 11/19/2002
i like this story alot, it really gives character to dilandau and allen,

you somewhat fixed things... but it would be nice if you did a little preview about if hitomi, since she didn't go to gaea, if she ended up with amano, or better yet of she has anymore to do with the story

p.s. the writings great and i liked the jokes and insults they were great
the original esca chick chapter 2 . 5/7/2002
lmao! That was soooo fuuny! That would so be me in Geae. My mouth would get me in sooo much shit. I probably would have been ! anyways, hope you get the next chappie up soon!

e*c
Ally Gem chapter 2 . 5/7/2002
Wow! I like where this is going *wink wink* All Van all Dilly all the way! woohoo. MOERO!

N/E wayz keep writing, you should make it like the series. except Nikki will kno everything and won't be surprised it'll be cool! Guess you'll actually kiss Van in the end too eh? *smirks* weel

*Later Dayz*

!*!*Ally*!*!
Pink Angels chapter 2 . 5/7/2002
This is awsome!plz hurry!i want 2 read!
sgniw chapter 2 . 5/7/2002
I totally agree with u ! Van is such a hottie. Anyways this is really good ! Keep it going(_)