Reviews for The other side
BubbattMax chapter 7 . 6/30
Hello, i am really into this story i really hope you will continue on with it. I am sure you are busy with other things and i wont beg for another chapter so soon but i do hope you work on this when you have the time.
pyrothekid chapter 7 . 1/21
Vipcalleo chapter 7 . 1/11
Sooooooooo, when can we expect the next awsome chapter?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Please update! I can't stop thinking about your story
GruntsAndIron chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Really interesting please continue I can't find any faults in it. So great work
the REAL big macintosh chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
HOLY SHIT! It must have taken AGE'S to write all that! But can you PLEASE write some sex stuff in it! That was the ONLY reason i started reading this, but i continued in hope that it would become sexual, after a while, AND because it was so good! But PLEASE write some sex content, you are SO talented, and i would SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO love to read a sex story chapter whatever that you wrote!
KillerWoW chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Good a#% chapter more.
Wolfy Loveland chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
It's been a while! Happy to see you're still thinking about us readers! Great job on this chapter, I can't wait for another!
NightLightmoon chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
I will say this is one of the better Bioshock fan fics I have read. The twist so far have been interesting and realistic to the Bioshok universe. I enjoy how you have given personality with the Big Sisters and Omega while still leaving that undertone that still says inhuman and unatural. I do hope you continue this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Awwww I was really hoping Alexis would kiss him instead of Jessica

Oh well I still have one word for you MORE!
Gothalla123 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
This story is adding up well but I was wondering, what happened to Alexis?
Gothalla123 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
This chapter, touched my heart and made me cry, my throat tightened and everything. I really am enjoying this story so far! :D
Kim Jong-un chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Great story so far!:) My only criticism is that your paragraphs are these HUGE walls of text, it makes the story harder to read and doesn't really appeal to the reader, try to break it up into say 5 lines a paragraph.

Mad Link chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Your interpritation of rapture and big daddies and big sisters is interesting, please contiue with this story.
Suzaku21 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
i am enjoying this story quite a bit
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »