Reviews for Snippets from Godric's Hollow
starlite22 chapter 8 . 2/10
Love this story, please update it, would love to read more about them the reactions of everyone, their wedding first child ect.
Ranita4ever chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
It's a really lovely story... )
codyw1 chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Nice update.

Good to see you back too. ;)
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
*squeals excitedly* That was just too darn sweet and cute and perfect and everything I wanted wrapped all in one delicious story! I had a craving for a good Harmony and this story more than delivered. Thank you so so much for writing it!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Oh perfect chapter! I love the Harry and Hermione morning in this chapter! Very sweet and very romantic even if the Prophet ruined the morning a bit!
And the Weasleys had to stomp up after a few minutes, poor Harry and Hermione, they don't even have time to get dressed but I am glad it turned out fine with a laughing Hermione and a happy Harry! More chapters please?!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
pawsrule chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Thank you for the wonderful chapter! I love your Harry & Hermione, they are so cute & sweet. Look forward to more.
RobinQ chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
There's something incredibly heart-warming about this story, it always bring a smile to my face :)
I eagerly wait for your next updates!
gonekrazy3000 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Such a brilliant story you have here :D I am quite curious however...
I take it in this universe Ron and Hermione never kissed ? And that Remus and Tonks got through the final battle completely unharmed... Also... Did Harry and Ginny ever date in this reality ?
Looking forward to more :)
anotherboarduser chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
I have enjoyed this story so far.
vagrantboy chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I'm enjoying this contained world you've created for the two main characters (with the addition of Lily and James of course), and cannot wait to see where you take it from here.
Dessert Maniac chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Aww, how sweet! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Sweet chapter. ;)
rk16 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
really loved to read this , do continue soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Another great entry into the series. And I loved the line at the end about being stubborn and Hermione's response, it made me laugh.
harmonious chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
There is something hauntingly beautiful to me about this story. It's extremely well written and one of the most realistic stories I've read. I feel like Lily and James in that we get glances at Hermione and Harry's life. We aren't completely intruding but we get those lovely moments to keep us happy. The awkward yet natural and calming relationship Hermione and Harry have is beautiful and what I've pictured they'd have had if it was real in the books. It's not intense and passionate but more like the rare love you glimpse upon in older married couples that inspires you. Also, wonderful characterization, lovely descriptions, and the addition of Lily and James in a believable matter is amazing! Keep up the good work!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »