Reviews for Snippets from Godric's Hollow
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
THAT SPEACH FROM RON WAS PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL
Please keep updating!
haphazard1 chapter 9 . 7/11/2017
It is great to see a new snippet in this story. I reread the whole set and enjoyed them all over again. I liked the friendship we see here between Harry and Ron.
codyw1 chapter 9 . 7/11/2017
Really nice.
Glad to have this (and you) back! :)
apAidan chapter 9 . 7/10/2017
that was classic

just wow

and it's a reason I shouldn't read stuff because everything ive written recently seems to be ... bleh beside this.

Well done, thanks for posting this

ap Aidan
starlite22 chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
Love this story, please update it, would love to read more about them the reactions of everyone, their wedding first child ect.
Ranita4ever chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
It's a really lovely story... )
codyw1 chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Nice update.

Good to see you back too. ;)
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
*squeals excitedly* That was just too darn sweet and cute and perfect and everything I wanted wrapped all in one delicious story! I had a craving for a good Harmony and this story more than delivered. Thank you so so much for writing it!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Oh perfect chapter! I love the Harry and Hermione morning in this chapter! Very sweet and very romantic even if the Prophet ruined the morning a bit!
And the Weasleys had to stomp up after a few minutes, poor Harry and Hermione, they don't even have time to get dressed but I am glad it turned out fine with a laughing Hermione and a happy Harry! More chapters please?!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
pawsrule chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Thank you for the wonderful chapter! I love your Harry & Hermione, they are so cute & sweet. Look forward to more.
RobinQ chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
There's something incredibly heart-warming about this story, it always bring a smile to my face :)
I eagerly wait for your next updates!
gonekrazy3000 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Such a brilliant story you have here :D I am quite curious however...
I take it in this universe Ron and Hermione never kissed ? And that Remus and Tonks got through the final battle completely unharmed... Also... Did Harry and Ginny ever date in this reality ?
Looking forward to more :)
anotherboarduser chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
I have enjoyed this story so far.
vagrantboy chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I'm enjoying this contained world you've created for the two main characters (with the addition of Lily and James of course), and cannot wait to see where you take it from here.
Dessert Maniac chapter 7 . 8/30/2012