Reviews for Loss
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was probably the saddest Reid dies stories I have ever read. You really know how to tug at the heart strings. I am so glad, though, that Reid was married and had a little girl. The show will never allow him to be happy, so I'm glad yo did.
ripon chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
so sad but so well written!
lolyncut chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was so sad. Tears are ruining my kepboard.
CMSP chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
oh god! i almost cried, i feltso sorry for morgan and of course for hannah. was really bad. and i can't imagine after that. will you keep going?
SamanthaBlue chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
My first fanfic of the day... I enjoyed it; it was well written and sad. I did feel pretty sorry for William Reid though; whatever he's done in the past, losing a child is the most horrific, most gut wrenching thing on the planet and I don't think he deserved the way everyone treated him, especially after Morgan was seen trying to defend him all through Memoriam; I thought that was a little OOC on behalf of Morgan and I also thought the same about Hannah - though I've never seen her before and therefore cannot judge that, I felt that anybody who has a child would understand how sickening it would be to lose one. I felt she should have been more compassionate - it's not like William smacked Spencer around or molested him or anything and that's why Morgan and Rossi were basically telling Reid to grow up and stop trying to nail his father for anything and everything during "Memoriam". I also felt a mother would understand how important family is and a mother would have tried to mend things, even if William had smacked him around or molested him. I know adults who had been molested by their fathers and who still want their children to have a relationship with them (can't imagine why, but that's how families work).

I kinda wish there had been a warning for an OC in the summary too, but despite that, your OC was overall really mature and much more bearable than the typical OC - I think this is the first OC centric story I've actually liked. In my opinion, Reid strikes me as rather asexual and I find it OOC for him to date anyone at all long term, but I know it's a very unpopular opinion and I will read pairing stories with him just because they're impossible to avoid - but I do enjoy some of them despite my silly prejudices and this is one of the ones I really enjoyed. Good job; sorry for the overlong review.
InsertCreativeNameHere chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was beautiful! The emotions were eloquently articulated, and the sentences were designed in such a way that I'm pretty sure everyone who reads this will have large amounts of sympathy for Reid's family. Poor Hannah and little Ruby!

The structure of the plot stayed true to what the characters would be going through in reality. Their thoughts and feelings were realistic, especially the guilt, blame, and undisguised sorrow. It was pure, heartfelt, and sweet.

You are a fabulous author!
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was so sad but powerful. I loved this. 3

Don't call this rubbish! Or I shall have to hunt you down and force you to see how amazing this story is. 3

I like this as a oneshot and as much as I'd love to see more I think it leaves a nice mysteriousness to being a stand alone. :)