Reviews for Brotherhood of Man
Jinx5647 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LUVED THIS!
Elhini Prime chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I loved it! We just put this play on at my school this weekend, and I loved what you did here! Great job!
PurifiedDrinkingWater chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wonderful!
her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
OMG! This was so funny! Perfect, I love it :)
julietsamuel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
HI
Hello my dear compliment ,i am juliet by name i will like you to contact me through my private email adress()so that i will show you my pictures,please do not write me back here
hope to read from you,

yours juliet
EliseScriboSummer chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
okkay...i COMPLETELY LOVE THIS!
Mathlete64 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That. Was. Awesome.
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Okay, I happened upon this completely by chance, and may I say, well done. This was hilarious. I could just see it all panning out in my head (it probably helps that I'm very familiar with the show and its music) and wow. Just hysterical. I didn't expect to like this 'story,' but you pulled me in. Again, well done.

(The thought of Voldemort singing and dancing made me chuckle, and then where Bellatrix comes in... I just lost it. And Ron in Bigley's role.. Oh, geeze. I'd love to see you do a SLytherin/Gryffindor version of "Grand Ol' Ivy"!)
Hinny-Always chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That was really... Awesome.
Galinda3397 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh my wizard God! This was amazing! We just did H2$ at my school and brotherhood was one of my fav numbers! Also all I could think of was Dan Radcliffe dressed as Finch! I was lucky enough to see him in it last May!
xDracotheDeathEaterx chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
you have no idea how much i have been singing this song! :) i love Dan, and I love this!
Newsie-Potter-Epic chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That wasw great! I was hoping that someone would do something like this! The ending was the best! You should do another chapter with another song!
I Am Adorkable chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I LOVE that musical! I think that it was a fantastic idea to make it about Harry and Voldemort! In. Other words BRAVO! 'applause' crowds cheering'
Kay chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hah hah. clever. ;)
BlueMoonsAndTooSoons chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Excuse me dear, but could you consider reformatting? It's hard to follow and might require some aditional "entering" and "spacing." I love it though. I think these types of son fics are actually fun. :)