Reviews for Deck the Halls
otherhawk chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Decided to read this instead. For the puns. Like puns. And so do you. :)

Also am still amused by you stealing your Christmas request back. What's that about, eh?

Right away am smiling for the set up. Like them dropping in unexpectedly. Seems very them. Spontaneous and always welcome, except when Linus is trying to propose. And amusement for Rusty possibly asking for more brandy butter. Yeah, Basher, I'd have gone with door number 2. And like the set up with the three King brothers. People in trouble who are friends of friends, and of course they want to help, even if the only reward likely is free Chinese food. Just who they are. Plus, free Chinese food. Sounds good to me. And I'm laughing for the "proper villain" and the "heinous" and I can see the look on Basher's face, and the careful non look on theirs, and I'm laughing even more for "Chris' Ma, Carol" which is just *terrible* mate, and basically there is not a single thing in this fic that does not make me smile.

Smiling too for the Yule log and Danny watching the residue, and laughing so much for

"Danny rolled his eyes. "Oh, you just spoil him."

Basher wasn't going to let that lie. "Like you don't?"

Not least because can picture Rusty just standing there listening and not giving a damn. And of course they do. Hell, probably they all do, except Linus who attempts to bribe him. And wish you to know that above quote makes me laugh every time I *think* of it. Which I do. You remain damn quotable.

And amusement for it not being Danny to take on the technophile. And agree that he *could* but also agree that not by tomorrow. Is much better this way. Besides. With Rusty's track record he'd probably wind up tied to Carol's bed.

Like the plan. The incomprehensible technobabble, and the easy flirting nicely interrupted by the exploding cars that provide both distraction and revenge. And of course the pregnant lady was going to give birth in the place called Stables on Christmas. Where else could the story possibly have been going? But was still a lovely pay off. Even more with her calling him Daniel.

And smiling for the ending and the star and the wish, and I would have gone with Pinocchio too. But wondering what they wished for?

And this is wonderful, happy fic and am now completely in the mood for Christmas. In April. Ah, well. Thank you anyway, for fic that never fails to put a smile on my face.
superkim111 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh glorious puns! It didn't take me long to realize that Mary was going to end up giving birth though I am ashamed to admit I didn't think she'd actually do it in the stables. It was 'Chris' ma's Carol' that really did me in though.
Laughing all the way chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I cracked up on the part between Bash and Danny and the "You spoil him too much". Bash's reply was just so priceless and I could imagine Danny steering the conversation away. It was adorable in general, and I love how the OCs are just lovely, not unrealistic nor plain annoying. Thank you for this piece!