Reviews for Discovered
Suzyn chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
:D this story has intrigued me very much!

The idea is very original, at least I think it is.

I like how Cornelia's saying she's going to capture Zero. Ha!

-laughs with C.C.-

oh, how wrong she is.

xD anyways, this is a very very very interesting story and I hope you update soon!

-Suz
Umbra8191 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
XIIIth Antagonist chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Good work so far. Although, what bugs me is that Cornelia seems a tad out of character. Anyway, I'm especially interested to see where you will bring this story. The plot where Lelouch is discovered and becomes a prince again is actually a pretty common story, but yours is set when the Black Knights are already in motion, very interesting. Please update soon.
BicolourRaptor chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
i like the story i hope you continue it
daemonium venator chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
good story
Angelitz chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Interesting... though I can't believe Milly hadn't warned Lelouch about Cornelia's arrival. She would have warned him, even if it was very vague. Your characters are a little out of character.

I.e. for Cornelia, the safety of her sister is very important. She wouldn't have brought guards that couldn't handle the crowds. She would've called for more when she found Lelouch, and would've the patience to wait. Also, the Goddess of Victory would not "look on in fear" of them.

Could use some work, but ok.

Just giving my thoughts.

AhAHAHHAHAHAHA!
God General Mai chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
... OMFGIKRLOLBSYESYAYBBQ!

AWESOME.

Anyway... keep going. Or CC will sexually torture you. '_'
Ai-no-tsubasa chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
THERE IT IS!. the hammer has been raised and its only a matter of time till it throws down the price of ones actions. cornelias actions and consequence's is something i look forward too, i would have liked it to have a more Fluff/comedy type situation at first before moving to a more dramatical note but as it is was good it does bring out the impact of lelouch situation.

ahahaha i wonder as to what will happen and as to what will cornelia think. though i think the key plot would be on how CC will react to this scenario. will she just play it off or will her playfull nature get the best of her. a scenario where in She says those words that cornelia would not like to Hear for example those words she has offered to nunally when CC shows up at lelouch doors steps or perhaps a more sensual tease type of Explanation i feel this might play out on how as to Cornelia will be dealing on is your work and i look forward to what you have installed though i am more inclined to a KALLEN X LELOUCH setting viva the RED QUEEN.

Does brings out the curiosity in me as to what path the future will hold for lelouch. after all there are endless possibilities only once imagination limits the path. So with this I would like to see as to what the future brings. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE. till next time. _
Bunny153539 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Uh oh, how will Lelouch deal with this? Please keep writing, and I will keep reviewing :)
Yuriski-1st chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Should, by this point of CG canon, Lelouch already have used his Geass on Shirley to have her forget everything?
Ragez chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Great work!
Worker72 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Poor Lulu. If the picture dramas were any indictation he had enough trouble explaining C2 to Nunnally. But add Corny into that and he'll never be able to divert her attention from certain things. Maybe Rivalz will be able to distract Corny somehow. That guy is good at distractions.

At least Nina will be overjoyed. She can finally express her feeling to Euphie for saving her during the hotel jacking. If she can get past the guards again. Euphie's bodyguards ruffed her up quite a bit in cannon. Personally I think Nina has been severally misused both in and out of cannon.
undead3 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
annnd cut, that sceene is a wrap...next to come CC and Cornelia talk while Lelouch goes through a panic attack. Kallen contenplates kidnapping, shirley goes even more stupid...i mean insane, euphy is euphy. and we're all left wondering what zero has planned to do with this new opprotunity.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »