Reviews for Discovered
Lenkish chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Pretty pumped that there was an update. I really liked this chapter. The interplay between Cornelia and C.C. was pretty fun to read, and Shirley's ability to overthink any situation involving Lelouch was pretty funny. The idea that Cornelia knew C.C. when she was little is a very good one, and actually makes a good deal of sense. I am really excited to see where the story goes from here, especially with C.C. and the Black Knights. Thank you for posting the new chapter!
MisterSP chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
**I also find one of my suspects for Lady Marianne's killer,"

Given a general idea of their ages, and that Lelouch never met C.C. at the villa, there's a good chance that C.C. was occupied with Mao until right about then. Or Lelouch had his memories of C.C. erased, just like it's implied that his memories of Anya went the same way. Though that raises the question of why Cornelia knows about C.C., when Charles could have, and should have, done the same thing.
107602 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Thank you for the update. I never really liked Shirley. She is a little to girly-girl to me. See you next update.
Aleadrex chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
how very interesting. If Lelouch is sent back to Pendragon, what will become of the Black Knights. Not to mention the situation with Mao will complicate things due to Cornelia's presence. This is certainly very intriguing, as there are plenty of conflicts including Cornelia recognizing C.C. from Marianne's Villa. Other fics just do the "Use C.C. as a body double for Zero" tactic but now that Cornelia has tabs on her, that makes it unfeasible. Certainly a unique fic.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Milly probably shouldn't be cheerful. She knows full well that Lelouch has spent quite some time hiding from them because he's terrified they would try to assassinate him and, more importantly, Nunnally. Suzaku would also probably realize this.
ahwhat chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Shirley never met C.C. in canon so it is true that this is their first meeting.
undead3 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
the little things in this are always so entertaining...good take on the possibilities of the code geass story (i truly love how maliable it all is, (CLAMP is even making a version that doesn't have knightmares)and your take is one of the most situation wise spot on. there are tinny occ moments but then this isn't the exact same code geass story a slight OCC like Cornelia's emotion driving search for lelouch should be easily explained away or just talerable. shirley learning about CC is going to be the funniest moment though...god help us what is going to go through her head, dear god why isn't she in a psych ward. and my fav charecter Kallen just how is lelouch going to stay in control of her.
lil-lubear chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Great chapter, really looking forward to more... I'm just hoping you get Cornelia back into her normal character soon, I think all you need is a bit of conflict in area eleven and bamn she is back
Suzyn chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
:D this story has intrigued me very much!

The idea is very original, at least I think it is.

I like how Cornelia's saying she's going to capture Zero. Ha!

-laughs with C.C.-

oh, how wrong she is.

xD anyways, this is a very very very interesting story and I hope you update soon!

Umbra8191 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Aleadrex chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Good work so far. Although, what bugs me is that Cornelia seems a tad out of character. Anyway, I'm especially interested to see where you will bring this story. The plot where Lelouch is discovered and becomes a prince again is actually a pretty common story, but yours is set when the Black Knights are already in motion, very interesting. Please update soon.
BicolourRaptor chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
i like the story i hope you continue it
daemonium venator chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
good story
Angelitz chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Interesting... though I can't believe Milly hadn't warned Lelouch about Cornelia's arrival. She would have warned him, even if it was very vague. Your characters are a little out of character.

I.e. for Cornelia, the safety of her sister is very important. She wouldn't have brought guards that couldn't handle the crowds. She would've called for more when she found Lelouch, and would've the patience to wait. Also, the Goddess of Victory would not "look on in fear" of them.

Could use some work, but ok.

Just giving my thoughts.