Reviews for Discovered
Nuricchi chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Of all the worst things the both of them (or rather, Lelouch) must encountered, it's C.C.. I really pity him.

Cornelia and C.C. aren't the best pair to hang around, poor Lelouch. lol

Look foward to the next chap!
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Lordban chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Trust C.C. to mess things up in the most annoying possible away.
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Well, now how are things going to change? Poor Lelouch... I really like your writing style, I can't wait for the next update :)
wedgegeck chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This seems like a fantastic premise! How will Lelouch handle Nunnally and his cover story? What will the emperor elect to do with him? Can't wait to read more!
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
great start for new story. idea has been somewhat used but you made it up for your good planning. plz update as soon as possible.

i''l be waiting for new chapter.
Ragez chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Great work!
Kah'rels chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Ohhh a very interesting plot twist!

I really hope this wasn't a one-shot, i'd love to see what happens next!
Ai-no-tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
ah another one with promising future. great plot with quite a believable story line still i would really like to see more of this kind so do update soon.

scenario's where in lelouch was discovered either by Cornelia or by Clovis have this tinge of mystery and perks up people sense of "What if" i have but only one request and that would be please continue till the END.
Worker72 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I hope this isn't a one-shot. It's riveting. Pity Shirley has already had her memory of Lulu wiped. Oh well, but at least we have Kallen and the BK's reaction. While no one knows he's Zero it would be interesting if Diethard tried to talk Kallen killing Lulu as well as Suzaku.
The girl who lost her password chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Very interesting! I had often imagined how Code Geass could have progressed in a scenario like this... I would love to read more, this is well-written and it really has potential!
Lordban chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Excellent plot bunny and very good execution so far :)

Lelouch is SO in trouble. And Geassing his way out of it is too impractical to be an option...

This could go wrong any number of ways... I wonder where you'll be taking this story, and I definitely will be following.
undead3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
ah perhaps the best twist on the geass series i've yet to ever see...oh please more a well writen chapter, a feel like you possibly have an idea as to where you will take this story. as ease of reading literally the only complaint i have is that it all went by a little too quick (at the rate you had me reading this even if you came out with 20 chapters at once i think i'd be done within a hour, but then again that's how captivating this was)
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Lenkish chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is a either a pretty awesome one shot, or a great start to a new story. Either way I'm pretty happy about it! I've always been quite partial to stories featuring Cornelia and Euphie discovering Lelouch during the middle of the first season, and your method of discovery is both unique and believable. The only negative feedback I have concerning this would be Milly's reaction to Lelouch being outed. The Ashford's had worked to prevent this very scenario from occurring for years, and I think her concern for Lelouch's and Nunnally's well being would override the warmth from the family reunion. Then again this could just be a case of differing character interpretation!

If this is going to be a full story I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12