Reviews for Discovered
Lenkish chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Really liked this chapter. The way that Lelouch and Cornelia both danced around having their real conversation for the sake of their younger sisters was pretty cute. The situation with CC should be very interesting. Cornelia's gut reaction as overprotective big sister should be entertaining to say the least. But the thing that interests me the most is whether or not Cornelia will recognize C.C. since it's all but stated in canon that C.C. stayed at the Aries Villa prior to the assassination. Either way I'm fairly stoked!

I am a bit curious about how updates will work since this is apparently a group effort? I get that the first couple of chapter releases are going to be fairly rapid fire to help establish the story and a following for it, but after the first couple of chapters will there be a set posting schedule for your writers or just a whenever the current writer finishes type deal? I, as an avid reader, would of course prefer the first one, but if you guys go with the second that is perfectly reasonable. Anywho thank you for writing this.
107602 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Thank you so much for this story so far. What a funny way for Lelouch to be discovered. Given away by a garden design, I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next and the world learns about Lelouch being alive. See you next update.
Nuricchi chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Of all the worst things the both of them (or rather, Lelouch) must encountered, it's C.C.. I really pity him.

Cornelia and C.C. aren't the best pair to hang around, poor Lelouch. lol

Look foward to the next chap!
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Lordban chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Trust C.C. to mess things up in the most annoying possible away.
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Well, now how are things going to change? Poor Lelouch... I really like your writing style, I can't wait for the next update :)
wedgegeck chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This seems like a fantastic premise! How will Lelouch handle Nunnally and his cover story? What will the emperor elect to do with him? Can't wait to read more!
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
great start for new story. idea has been somewhat used but you made it up for your good planning. plz update as soon as possible.

i''l be waiting for new chapter.
Ragez chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Great work!
Kah'rels chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Ohhh a very interesting plot twist!

I really hope this wasn't a one-shot, i'd love to see what happens next!
Ai-no-tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
ah another one with promising future. great plot with quite a believable story line still i would really like to see more of this kind so do update soon.

scenario's where in lelouch was discovered either by Cornelia or by Clovis have this tinge of mystery and perks up people sense of "What if" i have but only one request and that would be please continue till the END.
Worker72 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I hope this isn't a one-shot. It's riveting. Pity Shirley has already had her memory of Lulu wiped. Oh well, but at least we have Kallen and the BK's reaction. While no one knows he's Zero it would be interesting if Diethard tried to talk Kallen killing Lulu as well as Suzaku.
The girl who lost her password chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Very interesting! I had often imagined how Code Geass could have progressed in a scenario like this... I would love to read more, this is well-written and it really has potential!
Lordban chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Excellent plot bunny and very good execution so far :)

Lelouch is SO in trouble. And Geassing his way out of it is too impractical to be an option...

This could go wrong any number of ways... I wonder where you'll be taking this story, and I definitely will be following.
undead3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
ah perhaps the best twist on the geass series i've yet to ever see...oh please more a well writen chapter, a feel like you possibly have an idea as to where you will take this story. as ease of reading literally the only complaint i have is that it all went by a little too quick (at the rate you had me reading this even if you came out with 20 chapters at once i think i'd be done within a hour, but then again that's how captivating this was)
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »