Reviews for Discovered
RyouFuchiKyou chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
... OMFGIKRLOLBSYESYAYBBQ!

AWESOME.

Anyway... keep going. Or CC will sexually torture you. '_'
Ai-no-tsubasa chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
THERE IT IS!. the hammer has been raised and its only a matter of time till it throws down the price of ones actions. cornelias actions and consequence's is something i look forward too, i would have liked it to have a more Fluff/comedy type situation at first before moving to a more dramatical note but as it is was good it does bring out the impact of lelouch situation.

ahahaha i wonder as to what will happen and as to what will cornelia think. though i think the key plot would be on how CC will react to this scenario. will she just play it off or will her playfull nature get the best of her. a scenario where in She says those words that cornelia would not like to Hear for example those words she has offered to nunally when CC shows up at lelouch doors steps or perhaps a more sensual tease type of Explanation i feel this might play out on how as to Cornelia will be dealing on is your work and i look forward to what you have installed though i am more inclined to a KALLEN X LELOUCH setting viva the RED QUEEN.

Does brings out the curiosity in me as to what path the future will hold for lelouch. after all there are endless possibilities only once imagination limits the path. So with this I would like to see as to what the future brings. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE. till next time. _
Bunny153539 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Uh oh, how will Lelouch deal with this? Please keep writing, and I will keep reviewing :)
Yuriski-1st chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Should, by this point of CG canon, Lelouch already have used his Geass on Shirley to have her forget everything?
Ragez chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Great work!
Worker72 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Poor Lulu. If the picture dramas were any indictation he had enough trouble explaining C2 to Nunnally. But add Corny into that and he'll never be able to divert her attention from certain things. Maybe Rivalz will be able to distract Corny somehow. That guy is good at distractions.

At least Nina will be overjoyed. She can finally express her feeling to Euphie for saving her during the hotel jacking. If she can get past the guards again. Euphie's bodyguards ruffed her up quite a bit in cannon. Personally I think Nina has been severally misused both in and out of cannon.
undead3 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
annnd cut, that sceene is a wrap...next to come CC and Cornelia talk while Lelouch goes through a panic attack. Kallen contenplates kidnapping, shirley goes even more stupid...i mean insane, euphy is euphy. and we're all left wondering what zero has planned to do with this new opprotunity.
Lenkish chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Really liked this chapter. The way that Lelouch and Cornelia both danced around having their real conversation for the sake of their younger sisters was pretty cute. The situation with CC should be very interesting. Cornelia's gut reaction as overprotective big sister should be entertaining to say the least. But the thing that interests me the most is whether or not Cornelia will recognize C.C. since it's all but stated in canon that C.C. stayed at the Aries Villa prior to the assassination. Either way I'm fairly stoked!

I am a bit curious about how updates will work since this is apparently a group effort? I get that the first couple of chapter releases are going to be fairly rapid fire to help establish the story and a following for it, but after the first couple of chapters will there be a set posting schedule for your writers or just a whenever the current writer finishes type deal? I, as an avid reader, would of course prefer the first one, but if you guys go with the second that is perfectly reasonable. Anywho thank you for writing this.
107602 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Thank you so much for this story so far. What a funny way for Lelouch to be discovered. Given away by a garden design, I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next and the world learns about Lelouch being alive. See you next update.
Nuricchi chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Of all the worst things the both of them (or rather, Lelouch) must encountered, it's C.C.. I really pity him.

Cornelia and C.C. aren't the best pair to hang around, poor Lelouch. lol

Look foward to the next chap!
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Lordban chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Trust C.C. to mess things up in the most annoying possible away.
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Well, now how are things going to change? Poor Lelouch... I really like your writing style, I can't wait for the next update :)
wedgegeck chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This seems like a fantastic premise! How will Lelouch handle Nunnally and his cover story? What will the emperor elect to do with him? Can't wait to read more!
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
great start for new story. idea has been somewhat used but you made it up for your good planning. plz update as soon as possible.

i''l be waiting for new chapter.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »