Reviews for Discovered
Worker72 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Well at least Lulu had some fun with Corny this chapter.
AisloreIV chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
I enjoyed, certainly. xD

I'm interested to see what more will become of Kallen having been involved like this.
Imperial warlord chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Awesome chapter.
Can't wait for next one.
Velshard chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Much more satisfying than the previous chapter IMO, partly because it was posted so soon. I would have liked to see Lelouch deflect a bit more of the heat away from Kallen but it sort of goes with his character that he would be a little oblivious to Cornelia's fuming, since his mind is almost always focused on one plot or another. Anyway I hope to see more of C.C. in the coming chapters, personally I think she's the Best Girl, but that's just me.
107602 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Thank you for the update. :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
so far so good
Jazzyanta chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
I'm liking this story so far! I've been watching it for a while and it's holding my interest. I find that most people tend to mess up these "What if Lelouch remained a prince/was taken back to Britannia" types of stories, but so far, you're doing well.
I just noticed one little thing that I thought I might tell you in the chapter, though. In this chapter you used the term "Majesty" when referring to Cornelia. Majesty is reserved for the leader of the country only. In this case, it would refer to Emperor Charles. His children would be spoken to using the term Highness. This is just a little pet peeve of mine though, nothing too big. )
lightshadow101 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I can Imagine Cornelia's face :D
ralf07 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
um... correct me if i'm wrong but how did Cornellia remember CC. i though she was geass to forget meeting her. or did something happen that broke the geass somehow?
The 10th Wand chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
pfft guess thatd shock her.
evelsaint93 chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Genius
evelsaint93 chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Kallen is too hot headed.
evelsaint93 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
Indiscrimate killing and immoral human experimentation?
evelsaint93 chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Already solidifying his alibi
evelsaint93 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
It must be hard for lelouch to communicate his orders.
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »