Reviews for Discovered
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
This was recomended to me by an extreamly close friend
& both of us would like you to update this its quite easily my 2nd fav code geass story out there -just below ice & fire by AISmash
RevealFanatic chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Amazing story! A unique it would be another typical "Lelouch rejoins the royal family" story, but the whole Zero aspect makes it interesting.

I hope this gets updated!
Fai's smile chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Hell yes! This is great story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
silentstrixe chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Wow! I love how this story has been put together. The way that the characters are all interacting and behaving are quite easily pictured in my mind and it doesn't cause anything to scream in my mind that they would never do that.

Besides that, I love the structure of the story, the way events are meeting up, and I am especially loving it when we get some of Kallen's views on things. I just can't help but smile whenever a scene works in her P.O.V. I'm not saying that I dislike anyone in the story. She just stands out to me as being a bit more enjoyable than the others.

Keep up the excellent work. I sincerely hope that this story continues.
Arcana Elixir chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Harem! Infinityx Go go C-LuLu
PrewalShadeX chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
cool! Please update soon!
sabba5600 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
heh. This is very amusing I hope the manner in which Kallen figures out Lelouch is Zero is funny. Can't wait for the update this kept me completely interested for the 13 chapters out so far.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Great fic so far! Will kallen be a knight of lulu (good faith from zero)? Anyways, great work and can't wait to see how this will continue.
Akuma-Heika chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
Soul not sole

Longest of time

Why did she not announce that royalty was there in order to give Lulu a heads up?

Why wasn’t Lulu surprised CC was a friend of his mother?

With them being royalty a lot of people would be named after them and born within days to months of them.

She didn’t fall in love with days after the memory wipe, but this is adding extra plot twists.

What does she mean Lulu told her everything? He didn’t tell her a lot.

I do not believe they met each other in canon.

If his father can have 108 wives Lulu can have a few lovers!

I think you mean Shirley considering Milly had already bowed and introduced herself and Shirley.

Your highness. Majesty refers to the King (or in this case Emperor) and calling Lulu that would be treason.

Why did he waste his geass on Nelly with a one- time command?

Hadn’t he already returned to the board as Zero?

Why would Charles care if he lost his throne? Its meaningless in the face of Ragnarok and he doesn’t need his throne or being alive for that to happen.

How does Corneila not know that her father killed all of his siblings and father to take the throne?

Why is Lulu confused when he himself suggested being used in a marriage to obtain Australia?

How did the Sutherlands jump ship safely?

Considering Kallen defeated a Suzaku that overcame Bismark so easily I think at least by the end that her skill was greater than Marianne.

Claw would be a better descriptor lol.

Nobleman can be anywhere from a baronet to a Archduke. Archdukes traditionally had full standing armies.

You had a typo surGer not surfer. It does make for funny reading though when that happens perfectly like that though.

How do the hands work?

How is the Vincent built so quickly when even the prototype of the prototype has yet to be built (Properly since it cannot work [the Club by the way]) by this point?

Did you mean “To my head”?

At least let one of us

His long term plan. Their would be plural third person and she doesn’t know Lulu is connected to the BK let alone Zero.

She would eb in the area of a brit school; would Brits actually allow their kids to act so openly? In many ways Britannia is like Nazi Germany. Would the parents risk their kids like that?

I think it would have been neat if Lulu had played a game of shogi when Tohdou was a prisoner earlier in the day.

How did Lulu know of Suzaku piloting the Lancelot?

What makes you think that?” Lulu did not form a solid opinion merely a suggestion so her asking “why are you so sure” is out of place.

Any of these, SINCE SHE had a genuine disinterest

Suzaku another funny typo since Suzako would be close to a genderswap name lol. The fact it happened thrice in a row and the wording made it even funnier.

If the paper had been typed it would have left a trail. There are a few other points but recording equipment would be far from the only way for the info to leak.

Suzako is stated quite a bit lol.

Any men she suggests can be geassed with long standing orders.

He did offer to show her his face back in the water battle. She is the one who chose not to see it.

Why is she blushing from being close to Lulu?

Wouldn’t Shirley be questioning Lulu since she also believes he is in a relationship with CC? He couldn’t erase her memories of her after all.

Look like you just had the time of your life hahahahahahahaha

Second kiss. Shirley had kissed him before the Mao event.

WIll someone get a pic of Nelly with the ultimate gobsmacked expression.

If he reveals Kallen’s abilities and that her sick persona was a ruse he made than he could have her as his Knight of Honor. There would be issues of the same nature he faces but considering Lulu’s style and intelligence he could explain it as her being in an assassin/spy role.

Considering her 6th sense I am positive Nunna could feel the tension.

How could he believe he would have a guaranteed loss to a battalion of the Chinese forces with Cornelia backing him up?

She had romantic feelings for Zero (yours admitted that a few chapters back)

Indeed THE face behind the mask

As well as it could HAVE

YAY some Lulen and LuC scenes!

I really hope you continue this!
Worker72 chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
I wouldn't be surprised if Kallen's real Japanese mother was discovered and interviewed by the press in the not to distant future. That would know doubt unleash a scandal on Britannian society.
Worker72 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Well at least Lulu had some fun with Corny this chapter.
Artorius XV chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
I enjoyed, certainly. xD

I'm interested to see what more will become of Kallen having been involved like this.
Imperial warlord chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Awesome chapter.
Can't wait for next one.
Velshard chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Much more satisfying than the previous chapter IMO, partly because it was posted so soon. I would have liked to see Lelouch deflect a bit more of the heat away from Kallen but it sort of goes with his character that he would be a little oblivious to Cornelia's fuming, since his mind is almost always focused on one plot or another. Anyway I hope to see more of C.C. in the coming chapters, personally I think she's the Best Girl, but that's just me.
107602 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Thank you for the update. :)
190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »