Reviews for Discovered
Akuma-Heika chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
Soul not sole

Longest of time

Why did she not announce that royalty was there in order to give Lulu a heads up?

Why wasn’t Lulu surprised CC was a friend of his mother?

With them being royalty a lot of people would be named after them and born within days to months of them.

She didn’t fall in love with days after the memory wipe, but this is adding extra plot twists.

What does she mean Lulu told her everything? He didn’t tell her a lot.

I do not believe they met each other in canon.

If his father can have 108 wives Lulu can have a few lovers!

Ch3
I think you mean Shirley considering Milly had already bowed and introduced herself and Shirley.

Him and HERSELF

Your highness. Majesty refers to the King (or in this case Emperor) and calling Lulu that would be treason.

Ch5
Why did he waste his geass on Nelly with a one- time command?

Hadn’t he already returned to the board as Zero?

Why would Charles care if he lost his throne? Its meaningless in the face of Ragnarok and he doesn’t need his throne or being alive for that to happen.

Ch6
How does Corneila not know that her father killed all of his siblings and father to take the throne?

Why is Lulu confused when he himself suggested being used in a marriage to obtain Australia?

Ch7
How did the Sutherlands jump ship safely?

Considering Kallen defeated a Suzaku that overcame Bismark so easily I think at least by the end that her skill was greater than Marianne.

Claw would be a better descriptor lol.

Nobleman can be anywhere from a baronet to a Archduke. Archdukes traditionally had full standing armies.

You had a typo surGer not surfer. It does make for funny reading though when that happens perfectly like that though.

How do the hands work?

How is the Vincent built so quickly when even the prototype of the prototype has yet to be built (Properly since it cannot work [the Club by the way]) by this point?

Did you mean “To my head”?

Ch8
At least let one of us

His long term plan. Their would be plural third person and she doesn’t know Lulu is connected to the BK let alone Zero.

She would eb in the area of a brit school; would Brits actually allow their kids to act so openly? In many ways Britannia is like Nazi Germany. Would the parents risk their kids like that?

Ch10

I think it would have been neat if Lulu had played a game of shogi when Tohdou was a prisoner earlier in the day.

How did Lulu know of Suzaku piloting the Lancelot?

What makes you think that?” Lulu did not form a solid opinion merely a suggestion so her asking “why are you so sure” is out of place.

Any of these, SINCE SHE had a genuine disinterest

Suzaku another funny typo since Suzako would be close to a genderswap name lol. The fact it happened thrice in a row and the wording made it even funnier.

If the paper had been typed it would have left a trail. There are a few other points but recording equipment would be far from the only way for the info to leak.

Suzako is stated quite a bit lol.

Any men she suggests can be geassed with long standing orders.

Ch11
He did offer to show her his face back in the water battle. She is the one who chose not to see it.

Why is she blushing from being close to Lulu?

Wouldn’t Shirley be questioning Lulu since she also believes he is in a relationship with CC? He couldn’t erase her memories of her after all.

Look like you just had the time of your life hahahahahahahaha

Second kiss. Shirley had kissed him before the Mao event.

WIll someone get a pic of Nelly with the ultimate gobsmacked expression.

If he reveals Kallen’s abilities and that her sick persona was a ruse he made than he could have her as his Knight of Honor. There would be issues of the same nature he faces but considering Lulu’s style and intelligence he could explain it as her being in an assassin/spy role.

Ch13
Considering her 6th sense I am positive Nunna could feel the tension.

How could he believe he would have a guaranteed loss to a battalion of the Chinese forces with Cornelia backing him up?

She had romantic feelings for Zero (yours admitted that a few chapters back)

Indeed THE face behind the mask

As well as it could HAVE

YAY some Lulen and LuC scenes!

I really hope you continue this!
Worker72 chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
I wouldn't be surprised if Kallen's real Japanese mother was discovered and interviewed by the press in the not to distant future. That would know doubt unleash a scandal on Britannian society.
Worker72 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Well at least Lulu had some fun with Corny this chapter.
Artorius XV chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
I enjoyed, certainly. xD

I'm interested to see what more will become of Kallen having been involved like this.
Imperial warlord chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Awesome chapter.
Can't wait for next one.
Velshard chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Much more satisfying than the previous chapter IMO, partly because it was posted so soon. I would have liked to see Lelouch deflect a bit more of the heat away from Kallen but it sort of goes with his character that he would be a little oblivious to Cornelia's fuming, since his mind is almost always focused on one plot or another. Anyway I hope to see more of C.C. in the coming chapters, personally I think she's the Best Girl, but that's just me.
107602 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Thank you for the update. :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
so far so good
Jazzyanta chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
I'm liking this story so far! I've been watching it for a while and it's holding my interest. I find that most people tend to mess up these "What if Lelouch remained a prince/was taken back to Britannia" types of stories, but so far, you're doing well.
I just noticed one little thing that I thought I might tell you in the chapter, though. In this chapter you used the term "Majesty" when referring to Cornelia. Majesty is reserved for the leader of the country only. In this case, it would refer to Emperor Charles. His children would be spoken to using the term Highness. This is just a little pet peeve of mine though, nothing too big. )
lightshadow101 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I can Imagine Cornelia's face :D
ralf07 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
um... correct me if i'm wrong but how did Cornellia remember CC. i though she was geass to forget meeting her. or did something happen that broke the geass somehow?
The 10th Wand chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
pfft guess thatd shock her.
evelsaint93 chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Genius
evelsaint93 chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Kallen is too hot headed.
evelsaint93 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
Indiscrimate killing and immoral human experimentation?
182 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »