Reviews for Discovered
maleficus-lupus chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
*sighs happily* Much too long since I've read a good geasse story. Keep it up please!
angelg0722 chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Awesome! Its perfect! Drama and humor rolled into one! PLZ udpate soon!
scottusa1 chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Been a while huh? Anyways, nice to see you haven't given up on this story. I loved how Zero "saved" Lelouch's life. Hahaha. Laters.
Keimichi chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Thanks for the update!
It took a while to re-read the whole story tho x_x
specter626 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
What the f###, worst standoff ever, as soon as CC/Zero shot the first guy the rest would have opened fire not just stand there and thats only if they wanted to capture the group. Fashword wanted them all dead so he would have just gloated then had his men open fire.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Where's C.C. when you need her?
107602 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Thank you for the update. I like how Lelouch and CC little act was enough for Carnelia to have second thoughts on the Clovis issue. I wonder if she will look deeper into what things were likr under Clovis's rule. See you next update. :)
Ppsh chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Great update.
Otaku97 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Very good stuff
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Good story
Please continue
hotkillerz chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
just wondering if u plan to update this anytime soon?
AisloreIV chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
C.C. makes for an interesting Zero. xD
Minime chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Please update soon, I don't know if I can wait much longer. This is by far an amazing story and it's only just begun- I sure do hope that it stays this quality as you get further in. So far it doesn't feel rushed at all which is great, most stories now days get straight into the original story line and by now todoh would have been executed. Please update soon
Grace1776 Jr chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Love this story. You make good use of all the characters. Shirlly came off a bit winney but when did she not right? Great job showing Lelouch's personality and nice work having CC play him when he couldn't be there. The only issue I would have is that Lelouch is stuck with Cornila all the time. He has to play Zero some time or else he isn't really the leader. Also as clever as you are with the plot Lelouch needs some targets to use his Geass. In the show he used it often in subtle ways. Like his tutor or whomever teaches him can be controled to cover for his frequent absence while he sneaks out to be Zero.

Really like this story compared to others of a similar plot since there is a hint of Lelouch playing the Britanians at the same time playing the prince role. Just would like to see more of a Zoro idea or Batman- play the public figure then the secret underground leader some more.
Blacksword Zero chapter 7 . 9/18/2012