Reviews for Discovered
CodeR chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Amazing, the first chapter has got me hooked and I look forward to reading more
LordHelen chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
This was better, making Corniela feel awful. I love the end where Lelouch is just thinking, 'shit!' I wonder what will happen now, this chapter leaves me wanting more. Which, in my opinion, is a good thing.
LordHelen chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
In my opinion, this a good story. I like the way you have flawless grammar and how you portrayed the characters at the beginning. However, I'm concerned that Lelouch will be sent away by his father. Again. Maybe I'm wrong and I guess I'll see soon. But other than that, the dialogue is awesome and I hope to see more. Now...CHAPTER 2!
The 10th Wand chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
all according to plan ne?
nick chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I like twist in story very nc
Asukaforever92 chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Alright, after reading this whole thing I am hooked and look forward to future chapters.
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
First a minoor error.
Leleuch was no crown price, that is only Odysseus.

Aside from that, I must read on, but it is promising.

Quinn
maleficus-lupus chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
*sighs happily* Much too long since I've read a good geasse story. Keep it up please!
angelg0722 chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Awesome! Its perfect! Drama and humor rolled into one! PLZ udpate soon!
scottusa1 chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Been a while huh? Anyways, nice to see you haven't given up on this story. I loved how Zero "saved" Lelouch's life. Hahaha. Laters.
Keimichi chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Thanks for the update!
It took a while to re-read the whole story tho x_x
specter626 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
What the f###, worst standoff ever, as soon as CC/Zero shot the first guy the rest would have opened fire not just stand there and thats only if they wanted to capture the group. Fashword wanted them all dead so he would have just gloated then had his men open fire.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Where's C.C. when you need her?
107602 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Thank you for the update. I like how Lelouch and CC little act was enough for Carnelia to have second thoughts on the Clovis issue. I wonder if she will look deeper into what things were likr under Clovis's rule. See you next update. :)
Ppsh chapter 8 . 2/3/2013