Reviews for Discovered
107602 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Thank you for the update. I want to see Zero and Cornelia work together to bring down the corruption of Britannia. It would be a super cool action packed scene. See you next update. _
Lordban chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
It sounds like a sweet deal, and in actuality it's about the worst bargain Cornelia could make...
XT3100 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
scottusa1 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Things are picking up. Nice. Keep it up.
Werewolf2300 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
looks intresting
The Dwarf King Xsorath chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Please update soon!
Can you mabey make it a Lelouch/Cornelia paring please?
Fangking2 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
interesting, but rather short
XT3100 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
forced into marrige? I see that all the time
scottusa1 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Very interesting, I like it.
Lost Guy chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
hahahha! god they think us Aussies would actually marry off our country? god parliment would kick the Pminister then declear martial law before we alow the kind of things monarchys of old would do to gain alliances!

ok my bount of patriotism asside i have to say this is one of the most interesting fanfics for geass i have read, equal on my to follow list with 'Bugged'

i personally hope you will see this through and take your time, we love good quality as much as uploads.

-Lost Guy
Lost Guy chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
nooooo! i think this going to end badly for Lulu.

i wonder what he ordered Kallen to do? $5 says take him hostage or something.
Lost Guy chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
hahahaha. god this is great. i love how Lulu is trying to handle this and Cornelia is gonna crack down on him for gambling.

you should totally make a chapter where she follows him to a session of gambling.
Lost Guy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
da'www. unwanted family reunions are so touching/tragic for evil/good masterminds.
Ppsh chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Good update.
107602 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Thank you for the update. I wonder if Darlton will be able to get Lelouch into fighting shape or will Lelouch be clever and find some way around it. See you next update. :)
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »