Reviews for Discovered
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Good story
Please continue
hotkillerz chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
just wondering if u plan to update this anytime soon?
Artorius XV chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
C.C. makes for an interesting Zero. xD
Minime chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Please update soon, I don't know if I can wait much longer. This is by far an amazing story and it's only just begun- I sure do hope that it stays this quality as you get further in. So far it doesn't feel rushed at all which is great, most stories now days get straight into the original story line and by now todoh would have been executed. Please update soon
Grace1776 Jr chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Love this story. You make good use of all the characters. Shirlly came off a bit winney but when did she not right? Great job showing Lelouch's personality and nice work having CC play him when he couldn't be there. The only issue I would have is that Lelouch is stuck with Cornila all the time. He has to play Zero some time or else he isn't really the leader. Also as clever as you are with the plot Lelouch needs some targets to use his Geass. In the show he used it often in subtle ways. Like his tutor or whomever teaches him can be controled to cover for his frequent absence while he sneaks out to be Zero.

Really like this story compared to others of a similar plot since there is a hint of Lelouch playing the Britanians at the same time playing the prince role. Just would like to see more of a Zoro idea or Batman- play the public figure then the secret underground leader some more.
Blacksword Zero chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Good chapter!
107602 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Thank you for the update. I want to see Zero and Cornelia work together to bring down the corruption of Britannia. It would be a super cool action packed scene. See you next update. _
Lordban chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
It sounds like a sweet deal, and in actuality it's about the worst bargain Cornelia could make...
XT3100 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
scottusa1 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Things are picking up. Nice. Keep it up.
Werewolf2300 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
looks intresting
The Dwarf King Xsorath chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Please update soon!
Can you mabey make it a Lelouch/Cornelia paring please?
Fangking2 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012