Reviews for Discovered
Ppsh chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Good update.
107602 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Thank you for the update. I wonder if Darlton will be able to get Lelouch into fighting shape or will Lelouch be clever and find some way around it. See you next update. :)
Ppsh chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
This is a great story so far. Characters are all spot on and the events are quite believable, even down to C.C ringing the black knights.

Added to favourites & alerts. Hope you update soon.
hotkillerz chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
i happy u updated the story now to wait for the next update, hopefully its not as long as the last one.
Keimichi chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Awesome update! I wonder what Lelouch has planned.

Please update soon!
107602 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Thank you for the update. My favorite part was the end of the chapter. Charles and VV discussion was interesting. See you next update. _
XT3100 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
nice to see this again cant wait for more!
undead3 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Well how will lelouch take lelouch hostage?
hotkillerz chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Hey is anyone gonna update this?
AisloreIV chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Lol, Lelouch's gambling habits getting him into trouble as usual.
Blacksword Zero chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Good chapter,please update soon!
Keimichi chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Awesome story that made me review even if I'm not in the fandom anymore.

I look forward for more :)
setsuko teshiba chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
please update soooooooooon!
Worker72 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I thought Lulu gambled more then that. Just wait until Nunnally mentions her marriage theory to Corny. That will really mess with some minds.
Worker72 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
From what I've seen only the Black Knights and Nunnally know about CC at this point in the story. Lulu just has to come up with a good explanation which thanks in part to Sayoko he never came up with in the series or the picture dramas. The only way this could get worse is if Kallen walked in on them disscussing CC. She'd know Lulu had a connection to the BKs then.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »