Reviews for Christmas Eve Encounters
AznMistress chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
...that was so sweet hehe

Tezuka!

so im assuming he was speaking english the whole time? ...wow...that must b cool. hehe :D
AznMistress chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
...THAT WAS SOOOO SWEET hehe...

is she still okai thou? emiko..cuz her foots twisted...i think..right? ...i hope shes okai for the tournament...SO CUTE.
AznMistress chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
...i thought i reviewed this but mayb not...

i found it so cute! hehe...a very very cute story..hehe
AznMistress chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
oh...a little timeskip...four years...I feel kidna bad for akaya...that moment when you actually feel lonely...which is really different from being alone. that feeling that eats at you...I really like this. :)
AznMistress chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
...wow..thats so cute! i wonder how old Risa is...but its pretty cute thou! hehe :)
xXRandomnessPrevailsXx chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
By gods! I didn't know I get to read about TWO rock-faced tennis freaks melt their heart for a girl! Score!

But seriously, I liked this story immensely as well. And it's very plausible for a country where the legal drinking age is 16. But it's nice to know that even Tezuka can make the first move into a relationship. That's darling!
xXRandomnessPrevailsXx chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
*whistles* So even the rock-faced Sanada can fancy a girl! Yay! I love reading stories with SanadaXOC because they show how even though he acts tough, he's ruffled by just the way people act in a given situation. (Is it alright for him to be this adorable?)
xXRandomnessPrevailsXx chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Ahahahaha! SO FLUFFY! I loved it! This is the kind of love story that needs to show up more often during the rest of the year, though I love holiday specials like this one. It's so sweet! Thanks for writing it. X]
EcstaticPetenshi chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
That was so sad. It was really good but sad... but good at the same time. Does his story end here? D':
HelloDoomsday chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Thank goodness it's a three-shot! I want to read more of this!

I was kinda sad about Akaya having no one to celebrate Christmas with. I mean, come on! It's Christmas! You should spend it with family... or say, lover. :D I'm glad he was able to meet a new friend in his lonely day.

So far, I see Risa as a really nice kid. But I still wonder if this has a possibility to turn from friendship to romance. Oh well, it's all up to you.

Good job!
Channel-N chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Ahhh! Too bad this is a oneshot :( I demand for continuation! XDD

Akaya is so straight and honest, I like that part of him X) He is one of the sweetest member of Rikkai XD I know he was once called devil Akaya but hey, he's an angel now XD

It's soooo cute, not in a romantic way, I hope your brother will come back soon Risa-chan X) and until then, there's always Akaya to accompany you XD
Papilio.Ageha chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
You... You wrote me a three-shot? O_O That's very kind of you! Thank you *glomps*

I really love the way you portrayed Akaya. My heart broke reading how lonely he was spending Christmas holiday without friends and family. He was also really nice and caring, even to a stranger like her. He had grown into a very good guy :')

Risa is also very sweet. At first I thought she was heartbroken because of a guy but it turned out to be her brother. Aw, such a brother complex

Overall this story is very great It was simple yet touching. Thank you for writing this and I'm looking forward to read the rest! :D
th3smil3yfac3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh this is cute! I really like it so far. I like the idea of Akaya-kun having a friendship with a younger girl and not a romance. Keep up the good job. :)