Reviews for The Single Game
AsTsl13 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Just started reading and Lovelovelove it.
Can't wait to keep finding out more .
Perfect length chapters:)
Going to read.
Do u have pics for ur characters?
TheSpunkRansom chapter 43 . 1/21/2014
THANKSSSSS SO MUCH, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! :)
ToMyMuse chapter 43 . 1/21/2014
I always love a little EPOV. And what a beautiful "love letter" to your story. Thank you!
india chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
i'm glad you did not finish the story here.
Koshivuh chapter 43 . 1/19/2014
I can't lie and say that I wasn't hoping for a play-by-play of Edward's POV of what went down in that closet that first night of The Single Game, but I am still happy with how this turned out. It was a wonderful outtake, and I reread the story just to read this :] I loved it.
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
haha the tables are turned now Bella
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
WOW BELLA BURNT THE MEATLOAF! I never thought that would happen haha. That's what you get for not paying attention lol
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 17 . 1/19/2014
wow so Bella does like Edward other than for an eager virgin lol. jk
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Bella! You little hoochie momma! lol
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
haha she's a horn dog! and just think it's usually Edward who takes the lead!
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
how sweet. I agree with Bella those lyrics in the last 2 songs made me feel sad and kinda depressed lol.
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
lol they are adorable! I love the Chief he's so funny
tsm0836 chapter 43 . 1/19/2014
What a lovely surprise. And a lovely ending, Loved the PS. Thank you.
RoryCullen chapter 43 . 1/18/2014
I really loved the trip down memory lane here. It took me a while to read this because I thought it was a future take so I reread a bunch of chapters from the story to be clearer about everything that happened. Then I found out this was mostly about the beginning of their relationship, which was so sweet. I went back and read the first twenty chapters again. Anyway, it was lovely to read...and to remember...

Take care. Hope to read something you've written again some time soon. Happy New Year to you too.
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
AWW! OMG I need me an Edward Cullen. That is so sweet! I mean Edward is always sweet but my god *swoon* lol
6,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »