Reviews for The Single Game
Sunsetwing chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
I hope he surprises all of them :)
that'snotmyname69 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
I'm with Bella, just tell him she likes him and that she knows he likes her too. I am afraid he will run if he thinks he has competition.
roswellfan410L chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
I am loving this story. Please keep it coming. I cant wait to see what happens.
MsHavisham79 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
That is quite possibly the most adorable story about a small Edward I have ever read. I hope they don't scare the poor guy away.
spunkmehard chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Love how you've reversed roles here Foof with Bella being more of the aggressor. Just hope she doesn't push Edward too far, not sure how much he can take. He needs a push but don't want to provoke any repeats from his spelling bee episode. These girls are such schemers, good for them for taking the initiative. Another great chapter, really enjoying your story and hope you are getting a kick out of trying something new also. Love you bb!
thinkalotabouthim chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Bella woke up! Yeah!
annaharding chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
OMG - the Bree Tanner and spelling bee trophy story was hilarious! Poor Edward! Hope he doesn't puke on Bella!
BellaLuna2369 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Wow I seriously love the way you have Edward being the shy one instead of Bella. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon
cullengirl08 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
I agree with what Bella said. He could see her kiss someone else and that could make the situation even worse. They need to do something more in your face, so he knows that she likes him...
carebear309 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Oh poor E! Someone needs to give the poor boy a heads up so he doesn't get all pissed when he sees Bella kiss someone else.

The stories of little E were adorable though :)
twilightmenrhot chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Hee hee. Edward sure has given Bella something to think about.
Koshivuh chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
No, we're so clooose :[ I can just tell that tomorrow's chapter is probably going to end right at a good part, too :[
Melany333 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
cute
Marinitalita L chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
God, work is a fudging bitch! Dont get me wrong, Im glad I have a job, but you dont know the half of it...Anyway, I was absent from reviews because of work but now I am back.

Yes, this story is different from your others, as much as in content as in structur,e but I love. Sure, dominant, experienced Edward is such a turn on, but the way you depict this Eddie, all nervous and insecure about a girl is so honest, and accurate. I only wish I had had Alice and Rosalie when I was in high school to figure this this kind of Ward out.

I love that Bella can get equally flustered, even if she is more experienced that him in the boyfriend department.

Anyway, lets see how this Single Game plays out.

Take care.
Leibeezer chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
I don't think Bella should listen to Alice or Rose. I think she should just talk to Edward and tell him that she likes him too. I don't want to see her playing head games and I don't want to see her kissing any other guy.
6,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 395 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 415 .. Last Next »