Reviews for The Single Game
spunkmehard chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Bella, Bella, Bella...what can I say except open your eyes. Thank you Foofie, always so good.
come back running xx chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Looking forward to reading more, you have a great start going!
janshanr chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I'll lend her $20. She needs more than just one clue.
janshanr chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
NKubie chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I'd love to lend her some money so she can buy a token to get on the clue bus. Sheesh!

Poor Edward is probably dying inside with his inability to openly chat with her. I'm guessing he has a bit of a crush but is too shy to act on it. I'm also hoping that since he's best friends with Emmett that he'll be at the party and that he and Bella will be taking part in the kissing games (or whatever) with each other. I could handle that. :)
Hope Edwards chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Great story can't wait to read more
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I've got a whole five AND five singles...I won't even lend it to her, I'll just give...hell, I'll just give her the whole ten and tell her to keep the change! Awww, poor Daniel...I mean, Edward ;) I can't get his/Daniel's face out of my mind now.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Seriously amazing job! I hope Emmett gives Edward a bit of advice about talking to girls! I cannot wait for more update soon! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
jane-with-a-y chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I could probably scrounge up the five bucks, but its so much more fun waiting for her to get a clue!

Cute story. Welcome back!
LIZZIED1951 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Awwwww, bless his little Geekward heart. Bella is the confident, outgoing one and he's so shy and awkward! Can't wait to see what happens if they end up playing the game together at Emmett's party!
crystal.steward chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
awww, it's so cute! I think I like this Edward better than the kind of posessive Edward. It's weird how I always have a thing for nerd in all FF stories. And Bella is pissing me off, how could she be so clueless?
crystal.steward chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Njoynit chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I'll give $10...she's so clueless to all the telltale signs. She's such a guy...lol
ASlover chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Awwwwww. I think she needs more than 5 bucks. Cause she's completely clueless :)

What a great start. I love a shy, awkward Edward. And the second I see an alert for you in my inbox I squeeeee.

Thanks! Loving it so far!
beanothercullen chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Awww poor awkward Edward, he probably secretly wants to smack her one lol. Great chapter.
6,280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 395 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 415 .. Last Next »