Reviews for Clockwork and Probability
Lilybud chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
While I think that Cyborg and Jinx together is some good blackmail, I cannot see Jinx in a relationship if it's not with Kid Flash...and yet this is making me re-thinks things. I LOVE Jinx in this, the perfect Cheshire! A bit of sour, a bit of sweet, and alllll fun. Her banter with Cyborg has spot-on timing. Their relationship feels almost like a chess game, each one of them looking two steps ahead, although no one has checkmate...not yet at least.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Have not reviewed a story in a long time, but this is just a very serious piece of art work, I honestly love it, this is one of my favorite pairings and I would love to see more, you done a very, very good job, very proud
Brookewyrm the Strangeling chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I absolutely adored this! I usually ship Karen and Vic, but I definitely like this pairing as well. :)
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I don't think I've read a lot of stories about these two, but this is really great. I love the way you tied in Jinx's powers to the themes.
Princess Rae1230 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Awww! This was really cute! I loved it! 3
Novus chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
ALWICK! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD?!

Seriously, my friend, this is fantastic. I know I haven't been much of a rader of late, but this was a wonderful piece. Generally, as you well know, I tend to stick to BBxRae whenever I read a romance story; this though, was beautifully written and wonderfully characterized.

I very much enjoyed how you portrayed Cyborg and Jinx in the future. You filled us all in on what happened to teh rest of the Titand without drawing too much attention to it. I loved Cyborg's sensitivity at being likened to a robot and Jinx's similar sentiment toward being likened to a common thief for the sake of it.

Their night out was a wonderful touch and really proved the chemistry that they have together. It is as though they are playing an intellectual game of cat and mouse which, in my mind, will only deepend what they will have in the future.

As usual, you give yourself far too little credit. Whenever we discuss writing, you are quick to brush off or downplay your talent. This one-shot, which exposes the reader to a veritable cavalcade of emotions, clearly showcases the immense and unique talent that you possess.

Can't wait to get started on your highly acclaimed multi-chapter story! Awesome Job!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Too cute. :P It was lovely. 3
Nerjin chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was a pretty good fiction. The characters were interesting and I didn't have any questions when it was over. You wrapped everything up nicely and even included the other titans. The last sentence was perfect by the way. Made me chuckle. Good day to you sir.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
In all my years of reading Titans fics, this was the first time I read a Cy/Jinx. I don't know, I just don't see the synergy between them and that generally held true here. You did manage to develop a nice relationship while keeping both in character. I applaud you for that. And I'm all for Cyborg getting some romantic attention, but he has a unique personality that is both boisterous and self-withdrawn at the same time, and I wonder if it takes a longer story to really give him a convincing romance.

As for your writing, you have a skill with light, slow-paced plots. Although that sounds like I'm calling your works too simple, I'm not. To the contrary, you're able to keep the reader (a.k.a. me)(yes, people also call me "the reader")(they don't) thoroughly entertained by that which you actually intend to write about. You excel at creating surreal, sometimes euphoric scenes in the form of both environments and interactions, and consequently, you don't need to elaborate unnecessary complications in order to keep the reader engaged.

This story reminded me of the movie "Collateral" with Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx. It follows a hit man and a taxi driver (no surprise who's who) during a night on the town and it has a very ambient feel to it. It was unique in how effectively it conveyed the feeling of an unpredictable yet paradoxically calm night (for the most part), or at least it was before you posted this story. So even if the pairing was a little rough, great job!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Jab. Thrust. Parry. Riposte.

A WONDERFUL story! Your superb touch with characterization just makes your writing come alive and walk across the screen! Love This Jinx! She's so real! And there are all too few Cyborg-centric fics, so kudos for that, too.

I can't BELIEVE this only has four reviews to date! It's been up for a month!

Go directly to Favorites. Do not pass Go. Do not collect any dust.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Fantastic. I enjoyed every line. Two thumbs up my friend.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Dude if you were here, I would so hand you a beer right now. Cyborg needs more great treatment like this. Truthfully, I am more of a CyborgSara Simms guy but hey, to each their own. What I like about this is that its so well balanced. It has just the right amount of romance and drama mixed in. That was a great look into some of Cy's inner workings. How he tries to feel more human. I imagine we all would. Also, I really dig the "Batman/Catwoman" vibe goin on between Cy and Jinx. You remain a force to be reckoned with. Best in life to you. Keep rockin and good luck.
Densharr chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
CyJinx? Epic.

Mentions of BBRae? Getting better

The infamous Sir Alwick writing it? Priceless.

Another treasure, man. Well done!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
LOL! Now I really liked that. The coordinated dance these two share is amusing and comforting.