Reviews for To Talk of Many Things
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Love it! :D
RenaKane chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
The way you set up the timeline was absolutely amazing. It adds a great edge to the already awesome story you wrote.
Killerturtles chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I gotta say, I'm surprised at how little reviews this story received. It was creative, and the style you typed it in was truely a facinating one.

I love the idea of Dumbledor and Grindiwald, and the whole story behind them, so I loved how you potrayed their relationship.
Killerturtles chapter 3 . 5/29/2012

bandnerd21 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
This is really fantastic! I loved the style of it-I wasn't sure that I would, it sounded odd, but you made it work beautifully!

This relationship, I've always been interested by it. I love it when I find such a beautifully well-written fic like this. My only wish is that it was longer, showed more of their planning, the evolution of their relationship (even though they made a bit of a large jump here...). This was way too short, I'm almost sad that I finished it!
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well, this story was good. But I was... uncomfortable with the scene in which Albus and Gellert kiss.
Funnie chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Thats a very good story! Please write more soon!