Reviews for Whipped
Living In A Glasshouse chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Haha, Matt's hilarous! I really like this one, it's funny to see it from Matt's point of view.
CeffylGwyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
AHAHAHHAHA love these - i laughed my head off - soooooo Becker
FLUFF-N-UTTER-1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
LOL enjoyed
Curly Wurly Me chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Lol! This is very possible THE FUNNIEST fic I have ever read. And I've read a lot of hilarious fics. I absolutely love it, its amazing! D
iwishiwerejane chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
hi there! i just read a couple of your fics- and as they all are AWSOME i didnt even have the time to comment on each because i had to find the next one :)
starzee chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was BRILLIANT! So brilliant. Probably my favourite one shot ever. please please please do a sequel or a continuation. please? It was so hilariously funny!
primevalyank chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
hah...this is a fun story! You do write smart, funny dialogue very well! Loved it from Matt's viewpoint..
ShootingTigers chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Matt was hilarious, toying with Becker like that. And Becker, oh Becker, you are so whipped! :'D
Shandy777 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aw! I love that Jess is like the only one who has the ability to practically make Becker squirm where he stands! It's amazing!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oh man this is hilarious. I could see Matt teasing Becker too. Great one-shot, maybe u could make a sequal or something.
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
loe this story :) was actually laughing about matt just wanting to witness it 'cause he thought it was funny :)
Prawn Crackers chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was brilliant! I grinned the whole time reading it! Jealous Becker is fabulous and his awkwardness is just so funny/endearing/gaaaaaa ;-)

That story totally made my day!
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
j'avais la banane (c'est-à-dire un grand sourire) tout en lisant votre histoire! c'est sympa du POV de Matt ce n'est pas souvent que çà arrive dans les histoires et Moi je vois

très bien Matt et Becker amis!

J'ai compris que vous aviez des difficultés avec Just Pretend mais pensez à nous qui attendons la suite avec impatience !

à bientôt de vous lire
SveaR chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was a great one!

I loved that you wrote from Matt's POV!
Cengiz chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
*grin*

that was great!

Matt rocks! I loved his teasing.

You write fantastic! Keep up the great work, please.

Oh, and Please update Just Pretend, please please please. And if you still have your writer's block, I'd love to help, just say it

:o)