Reviews for Special Treatment
keira tetsu chapter 1 . 4/26
This was so cute just the right amount
ditchmydismay chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Hell yeah. This is great !
Kurohana806 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
For a first time i think you did a good job, things progressed well but wasn't too rushed. And for an au world they seemed easily in character. Good job.
Kawaii-chan 080 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I approve this fanfic ;p I've read this sooo manny times lol
NotSoNormalLady chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
lol, It was good.
straykittey chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That was super awsome so much rated m stuff:-X:-!;-)
Tawny chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This wasn't bad and don't apologise! I doubt it was too offensive (plus if it was they shouldn't read it!)
This was well done!
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh wow
lilysash97 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
For a lemon that was actually kinda cute.
Melody chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love this, okay, and I love you.
iluvpuprexx2001 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Best Fan Fic I've Ever read. Good Job!
LynDea chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I wouldn't mind reading kinda like a story of this, with Fionna and the gang in high school. It would be cool. I liked it:)
Alice newget chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was a wonderful little lemon u made there! I personilly LOVE it! I only wish that u would make more chapters that why us readers can enjoy more of your fabulous writing! Here's an idea! How about Marshall Lee and Fionna get together, as in let people know that they're boyfriend/girlfriend( not let people know they had sex), and they start having a happy little relationship until someone finds out that they did it, and blackmails them! And if they don't do what ever this person says he or she will text a photo to the whole town that shows they did it! So the only way to stop this person is to get his or her phone and delete the photo! And once they have done that, u can skip a few years into the future, and have them get married or have Fionna get pregeant with Marshll's baby! Just some ideas for you to feast on there. Oh and don't worry! I was a little embearssed when I wrote my first lemon too! Trust me it gets better. So that is my review, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL ADVENTURE TIME FANS THAT THINK THAT FIONNA AND MARSHALL LEE SHOULD BE TOGETHER, PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS! But if u don't want 2, that's ok.:)))))
Bethany chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I loved it . It was perfect
BooksandBrownies chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
No worries, not too raunchy or bad. There's nothing to be embarrassed about, twas really good, esp if you were nervous about writing your first one :) It seemed pretty in character for how they would act if they were actual teenagers, esp Marshall Lee being the one to accidentally-after-failing-to-half-heartedly-on-pu rpose get Fiona drunk (sorry Marshall, but you know it's true) Few tense (past with present) mistakes, but nothing that screamed "OMG, horrendous story! Must destroy evidence of existence! *smashes computer and pours hot oil into eyes*" Gumball occasionally deserves to be picked on, not too much, but just a little. Sometimes. When he deserves it. But not too much, which you did well. Yay, good story! *hands cyber cookie*