Reviews for In A Land Far Far Away
Evy G chapter 23 . 1/15
I enjoy this story very much but I thin it deserve a sequel, did Regina ever get used to this world, did they ever get rich, did they ever go to the enchanted forest again or vice versa...please do a sequel :-)
Midnight0304 chapter 23 . 11/28/2016
This was one of the best story, honestly.
kali07 chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
Emma is so in trouble. I kinda agree with Mal and wish she had stayed, but I understand why you made her leave XD.
uncg4ever chapter 23 . 9/5/2016
I'm so disappointed in this. I enjoyed some of your other works but this was like an overly gross way to glorify the 'good' side. Emma doesn't deserve Regina or any form of happiness in this. Snow can go suck a fat one. It just...no. no and no. Thanks anyways.
nrdhrd3 chapter 23 . 8/28/2016
Phenomenal story!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
This Emma is (don't know what to say). She says one thing, she does another and then on top of that she demands respect and takes offense to many things and then has Regina actually go through something that might be degrading for her (dont know what said thing was) I stopped reading after Emma's tantrum; But had an idea that Emma was gonna find a way into manipulating Regina into mounting their own cover of "What, What In The Butt?" after that frantic episode she had in bed. Didn't even give herself time to collect her thoughts so as to come up with a healthy way of coping. At this point Emma is no better than Azzezeal (imo), with the only difference that she has a kid (her own) under her care. And Regina, is so desperate for love that she puts up with that Emma's BS. I'm usually Pro SwanQueen but Robin Hood seems more appealing atm.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
I like how this story is progressing, the build up is gradual yet still entertaining.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
LOL she put her in Snow White garb xD
Butters chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Pretty cool. I'm gonna continue reading this to see where it goes. I like how they're first meet wasn't like attraction-at-first-sight but just boring indifference. First time I read a swan queen fanfic with their first meet starting like this.
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
I know that the "Pied Piper" is Peter Pan.
dragonball256 chapter 22 . 5/9/2016
Oh my god this was an incredible story. I enjoyed all the ups and downs in it.
nightowl32 chapter 8 . 3/17/2016
OMG.

*opens a window, takes ice bath, dies*

That was hot.
nightowl32 chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
"Total unrepentant cock block."

My favorite part so far lol
fadedfeminist chapter 23 . 12/10/2015
Lovely story, I enjoyed reading every chapter.
EvilRegal2019 chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
YEAH! MALEFICENT'S HERE THE PARTY HAS BEGUN!