Reviews for In A Land Far Far Away
AshlynnMurray chapter 22 . 4/21
Hey I just wanted to say that I loved reading your story! Looking forward to reading more of your work! :)
katvrah chapter 23 . 4/7
Amazing story ! I never wanted it to end !
morgan.michaels.353 chapter 23 . 4/6
Loved this story overall and enjoyed reading it immensely. However 2 things I wish had happened so that I wouldn't feel like it wasn't still unfinished. Where was Henry the first 10 years of his life before finding Emma? Was he in the system like she had been or been adopted?

But the most important thing is Snow and James still being separated from Emma and never knowing Henry. Emma would be missing them as well now after knowing them. So okay Snow and James need to stay in FTL and SQ family is cute in the real world. But then this is where Seymour could have been brought in. He could have made an appearance in the mirrors of both Emma and Snow in order to bridge the connection and allow them to talk. Instead we just are left with him 'dying' or no longer existing. Which frankly sucks. I'd have loved for him to be able to link the families together. It would have, imo, made for a happier ending.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
I HATE EMMA IN THIS STORY! :/
JaniceHope chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
Hmmm, the basic storyidea is good and you write reasonably well, but the simple fact that Emma is not held to any court manners, speaks to the Queen in a disrespectful manner in public and can basically freely touch the Queen, without any guard intervening for the safety, the dignity of her position and the simple decorum of her person on behalf of the Queen, is deeply disturbing to me. I have trouble imagining/believing that the Queen would allow a complete stranger to act this way towards her.

Not to mention that Henry is a/acts like spoiled brat and Emma and Henry seem to have no mind of the potential danger they are in. Like mouthing off to armed people in unknown circumstances... and so on. One would think someone who chased criminals for a living would be more cautious about the people who wield power, influence and are the law of the land.
Everything happening is a tad bit to easy for my taste.

Also where did Henry come from? And does he not remember or miss the people/person who raised him before he met Emma?

Anyway, thank you for sharing the story. I hope you can appreciate an honest review.
SQ chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
I loved when they were sledding haha I'm still laughing about it. It's weird but I can totally see Regina arguing with Henry. "That little liar" haha that part killed me. :')
Chemical Dreamer chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
Great Story! :)
Lanemma chapter 23 . 7/25/2014
Was a nice story but the ending wasn't as expected, you could had done better :-(. Maybe you should do a 2nd part for a couple of chapters wih a really happy ending
Babyfingers chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
It's 3:18am and I just sat and read this whole story in one sitting. It was that good. I enjoyed it greatly you did such an amazing job :)
thismustbetheplace chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
I really enjoyed regina and Emma's dynamic, though I must admit I lost a little interest when it came to the climax/fight scenes and other characters. Also maybe I missed it, but the whole time I kept wondering about Henry in the real world. There was never any mention of his family situation and i kept thinking someone would notice he was missing (even if it wasn't the mayor regina). This also made me confused about the end and how emma could just adopt him... Other than that confusion, I really enjoyed the story. Loved the way you wrote the swan queen dynamic, and how it evolved. Aaaand the sex was hot :)
JMJMCA chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
OMO you know about Wicked!? Okay. I love your stories so much more oh my Oz.
Allo chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
I know this is a long time after you posed the question but the female version of cock blocking is called twat squating.
RealFeelings chapter 22 . 2/24/2014
Beautiful!
darkprince31 chapter 22 . 1/9/2014
Awwww... And they lived happily ever after. Okay Maleficent wasn't that bad after all... I really hated her in the beginning but now.. She kinda makes me wanna hug her. At least she was sorry about it...
darkprince31 chapter 19 . 1/9/2014
Echoing Regina's sentiments, I'm very surprised at how the "heroes" are acting... Snow and James aren't any better than Regina. And Glinda 'making' Elphie fall for her... That's hilarious! Haha