Reviews for Memories
review lord chapter 11 . 1/25
great... a pissed off exfriend/lover to a god...this isn't gonna end well, great job incorporating his original pose into the story, well i'm of to read the sequel...the wonderful sequel of memories, great story so far
review lord chapter 10 . 1/25
gotta hate magic books, they work in mysterious ways
review lord chapter 9 . 1/25
...hmm, if they loved each other so much why wasn't she there next to hmm during the showdown, can't wait to find out
review lord chapter 8 . 1/25
...did discord make her immortal with that kiss? hmmmm...
review lord chapter 7 . 1/25
wow twist of fate, i feel sorry for her, poor serenity
review lord chapter 6 . 1/25
well discord definitely has a secret cruel side
review lord chapter 5 . 1/25
oooh, that was unexpected, nice
review lord chapter 4 . 1/25
this is getting intriguing
review lord chapter 3 . 1/25
...ah ok, serenity's language is backwards, nice touch
review lord chapter 2 . 1/25
well so much for the love child theory I was thinking of while reading this chapter, serenity eh?
review lord chapter 1 . 1/25
interesting, lets see where this story goes, nice start
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Luna ships it harder than you do
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
That wasn't very nice, Celestia. The Master had feelings, so do Moriarty and Loki! Just because he's a 'villain' in your eyes doesn't mean he has no feelings!
Havok chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Hellow, Havok, Derconaquwest of insanity, ware we come from is... coplacated. Think of what Discord did to ponyvill in the Retern of harmany episod in mlp. Thats baciclly what ower home looks like. There isent really a name to the place but any Derconaquwest who is outcasted from there missis it so much that we try to make any enviorment we visit like this caos paridise. Sadlly nopony has ever imitated it perfactlly yet...sigh.
LuluCalliope chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Oh, Discord, if you need a queen...I'LL BE YOUR QUEEN!

Haha, queen starts with Q...haha!

Anyway, I'm enjoying this story so far. It's very well-written! Great work!