Reviews for Dance with Me
notacreatureofurgovernment chapter 84 . 10/15
Oh my god this made me so happy
Kierstyalice chapter 84 . 10/1
Ok, so I have binge read this story over the past few days, and I love it! I hope you can update soon!
Sigma Em chapter 1 . 9/10
Ahhh! I LOVE this story! I hope you keep updating! I can't imagine how much work has gone into your work. It is greatly appreciated!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 84 . 8/23
Gahh I read that much to quickly! And damn the girl spiraling down faster than I thought lol these two have such a odd relationship her and Bats and her and Joker it's like she's in the middle of them not swaying more towards the other. I guess you can ssee it as light (bat) and dark (joker) she's straddling the fence it Seems now. Hmmm well I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gia chapter 84 . 8/15
Holy hell I'm so fucking shook that you updated this. I haphazardly check this story very few months praying for an update, like I was convinced you were done so when I saw that you updated this July I JUMPED lmao. Thank you so much for continuing to write this, it's probably my favorite story of all time. So happy to hear there's a future to this! Till next time,,,
WrittennWithhLovee chapter 84 . 7/24
so happy to see another update on this story! i've followed this story for so long, it's so cool to still be excited with every new chapter! and it's a great chapter too- you're so good at balancing the character's personalities with your own storyline. can't wait to see where this goes!
animelover56348 chapter 84 . 7/20
I legit have just binged this whole story in 2 days and wow what a ride. Your character development is amazing. You tend to have some holes in the story that I probably only noticed because I was literally reading one chapter after the other but the characters make me forgiving haha. I loved Monica in this chapter. I'm happy with how she handled things and the fact she's not simply becoming another joker. She did what she had to do and didn't feel remorse for it. Her talk with the bat was reassuring too because it showed that she was aware of her actions and that the weight of it wasn't crushing her, but wasn't non-existent either. Honestly, I love her relationship with the joker especially now because it's not the unhealthy abusive type the joker has with Harley in the comics but an equal obsession of them needing each other. Is it healthy? Helllllll no haha, but it is what they both needed to survive their world. They both needed each other. Can't wait to read the next update and I'm glad I got into this story. Excellent writing all around...still salty about the pitbull puppies though lmao XD
animelover56348 chapter 79 . 7/20
That Christmas part was the cutest shit ever. My little black heart was so happy right now omg lol. Also, I'm leaving these reviews on my phone which is broken so forgive any weird typos and stuff por favor lol
animelover56348 chapter 57 . 7/19
There's a few plot holes that have pooped up but this story is good enough for me to ki da let them go lol, except for one...WHERE THE PUPPIES?! These poor dogs were totally forgotten in a ditch somewhere lololol
animelover56348 chapter 13 . 7/18
Homestly, you would think she'd do some homework on the city with the joker's attacks alone. After making the mistake once of getting into trouble because of her ignorance you'd think she'd try to educate herself a bit. Just saying.
You're a great writer, this story has been bookmarked in my favourites for the past 2 years. Can't wait to keep reading now you're back.
Omg. I read from chapter 1 at 10:30pm last night to chp 84 at 1am this morning. This story has kept me on edge, never putting down the story. Congratulations for writing such an intense story! I usually hate OCs, but Monica is certainly special. You portray her downfall so incredibly well.
xojade chapter 84 . 7/6
So glad you're back! Love this fic x
Messenger777 chapter 1 . 7/4
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
acetwolf94 chapter 84 . 7/3
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »