Reviews for Dance with Me
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
You have a lot of simple errors that can easily be remedied with some proof reading. Also, I feel you repeat 'clown prince of crime' a bit too much. I'd be great to get some more physical description of your characters, four chapters in and they're still very fuzzy in my mind.

Other than that, I think this is a great story so far, and it seems like you got a good plot developing. I'll be continuing to read this tonight :)
TranquilChaos chapter 13 . 4/16/2016
Rat on Judas pleaaaaaasseeee
AgentFangirl chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
*insert review*
Courtney Gears chapter 83 . 11/28/2015
Omg review time! So you might remember me from earlier chapters, and i've got to say it has been a pleasure to reread this for the 3rd time! And the new chapters are perfect, I loooove the character development. I'm gonna ask the same question I've asked before.

WHERE ARE THE PUPPIES AT?!

Dang though, I wonder if they will get her back ;)
TheDoctorsTrueCompanion chapter 83 . 10/18/2015
It's taken me two and a half days of nonstop reading in order to finish this! But it was worth it, your such a good writer! I can't wait for the next chapter.
I do have one question though; what happed to the pitbulls voodoo and hoodoo? Did they die in some chapter that I missed? Or what?
FDlover chapter 83 . 9/16/2015
I absolutely loved this chapter and can't wait for Monica to descend further into madness, part of me wants her to be saved but I think Joker and her are meant to be. Update soon :)
Liz L chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
On the first chapter and this already better than the ones I have read !
amazed at chapter 83 . 8/25/2015
I found this fanfic yesterday afternoon and finished it tonight. It's been non-stop reading, I couldn't put my ipad down. I'm obssssesssed! One of the best fics I read. You portray the joker realistically the dialog is amazing. I love the plot twists! Please update soon!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 83 . 8/1/2015
YAY YOUR BACK! and my gosh the poor dear truly had jump into the fray head first questions later. Most women go three ways when a child of theirs of a child in their care that they loved dies. They either grieve then move in...they just get depress and just can't move on and spiral downwards or lastly they go crazy just psycho insane and that where I believe Monica is or going at a steady pace they either have to hurry and catch her at a indecisive moment or lose her to the Joker.

The poor dear is going insane just like me as I wait for the next chapter!
Fictionfairy189 chapter 83 . 7/30/2015
Hey, I caught that Suicide Squad reference! Awesome! Anyway, great chapter like always. It's been great seeing Monica and the Joker together, but I'm really curious about the possibility of Bruce and Monica being together. Has our beloved Monica falling to far down the rabbit hole or can Batman still save her from the madness? The suspense is killing me. I eagerly await for the answer. Once again, great chapter.

Two side notes: 1) I recently watched Water for Elephants and wow what an inspiration that was. 2) You might not have heard of this show but it's called Shameless. The main character, Fiona, reminds me of Monica. It's an intriguing yet out of the blue comparison. Both have so much depth, inner conflict, and have to make the best of their shitty situation.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/29/2015
Favorite chapter finally yay!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/29/2015
Really harlequin now lol aweosmenews
RanishaRayon chapter 83 . 7/28/2015
Grumpy needs to keep the Bat out of this!
StrangerInTheOrangeFedora chapter 83 . 7/28/2015
Ugh, that was too good to be over so soon. I really hope the next update comes much more quickly, I'm excited for Batman to come back into play. And I really hope we don't lose Monica completely, some time away from this would be good for her. Maybe she should take a vacation to the Bahamas or something, lol
SleepySiren chapter 83 . 7/28/2015
The high speed chase and the deranged couple certainly made this an interesting chapter! I ship Monica/Joker more than her and Bruce so I'm curious to see what he's going to do in an attempt to bring back some of her sanity but I like her this way. It makes everything so much more interesting ;)

Quick question: since you agreed that this is the ultimate crossover with SOA, are characters from there going to make appearances? Like Jax; the sexy hunk of blonde muscle? I can personally see him as being an Ex or something of Monica's which would make the clown kind of jealous hehe. Update soon please!
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »