Reviews for The Prestidigitation Approximation Fallout
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
*laughs* This is hilarious. I adore Mary Cooper, particularly her interactions with Sheldon. Thank you for sharing this delightful fic with us!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh man, this was hilarious. Homeland Security really went to his mother. You're awesome, Ermintrude. (What a nice name that is, by the way.)
catinthebath chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awesome! You've got Sheldon's mum's voice really well captured, and the writing is very believable :D
L. Drayton chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
It's good. I often omagined what happened then.
hybridphoenix chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I was very amused by this bit:

"OK boys, let me have it. What's that boy of mine done this time? Has he sent prank letters to the latest round of Nobel candidates? Or wait—has he been bothering those CERN people with his demands for their equipment? Or has he been writing letters about cold fusion again? Not that that fusion stuff really exists—if it did Jesus would have mentioned it in the Bible. Or maybe it could have been included in the Acts. "- it's very funny to think of how even the FBI, the CIA, and Homeland Security can't control Sheldon, but his mum can:)
LawyerGirl1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I adored the interaction between Sheldon and his mother. Only thing that puzzled me - why would Homeland go to his mother if he is an adult? Surely the law requires them to go to him?
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I can so see that happening.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I liked this a lot! I pretty much love every single fic with Mrs. Cooper because she is all levels of amazing. Only thing-bold your authors' notes and disclaimers and stuff, because it's hard to tell that apart from the actual story. :)