Reviews for Forever Fight
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
What a moving desciption to the never ending fight the Winchesters face. LOVED IT! Sorry, I am very behind on your works. Great use of WOW.

He sees motion from the right and even through blurred vision the outline is shockingly clear.

The grill bears down on them.

His feeble attempt at warning goes unheeded.

Because even now and after everything, they fight.

Just...powerful!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
YES YES YES. UGH POOR BOYS

Do you know I spent forever staring at my keyboard because I didn't know how to use this word? You did an awesome job with it! Great work!

Write on!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Well this was definitally an interesting read and as always I liked it.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh, what a great take on the Season 1 finale. I remember when I saw that for the first time, I almost leapt out of my couch!

Nicely done :)
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Every time I see that scene I cringe at the sheer violence of the truck hitting the car. It was really well done. A bit like this drabble really! :D

Chick x
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
nice pick up on S1 finale - the grill bearing down! Fits perfectly

Viv
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
There simply is no rest for the wicked. Loved the POV in your drabble, and the inevitable coming and coming and coming allover again. Because fighting is the core of their life. And that might even be alright, as long as they fight together.

I'm glad you can't keep your hands off our drabbles :-)

xx Kate
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
How I wish that they had seen that truck coming soon enough to dodge the worst of that wreck.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Great take on an iconic moment! You made their desperation and their stoic commitment come alive. Terrifying moment...shocking and gut-wrenching, but really awesome nonetheless. Well done, hon!