Reviews for Ta'veren
ShaiGar chapter 7 . 2/26
You've a great idea in this story, but it should be redone. Moraine is not acting at all like Moraine, and there's conflict there solely for exposition. Conflict that only exists because the characters are acting extraordinarily out of character.
Newbie89 chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
i truly wish you would continue this story. It is quite an amazing one. as i am a huge fan of the wheel of time i had to check it out and i must say that my only dissapointment is that it is at an end when it is only at the beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
An interesting concept though some parts just dont sit well with me
From arangar we know that souls in wot have a gender and from slayer we know chaneling is a thing of the soul also i dont like how you changed how the taint works but otherwise its nice
reddir chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
This was amazing.

You are a brilliant writer.

As much as I love AU stories, I always dread the heavy conversation scenes - authors usually get the light stuff right, but the nuance required for the deep conversation scenes that really matter is very rare (at least in my experience).

It seemed to me you never went out of the bounds of character, at least given the maturity (artificial or otherwise) you've posited for the boys. And yet this intense scene that was not just self-righteous author-tract, a real heavy verbal interaction that seems really pivotal for the story, actually works.

Towards the end there, I was so caught up I kind of forgot it was fanfiction.

I don't know what other type of writing you may do as this was the only story of yours I found here, but I hope you continue writing.
reddir chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Wow, a powerful start but something still quite easy to accept.

This is my first foray into WoT fanfiction, and I'm glad that yours is the first I found :)
MVDB chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Every couple of months I keep checking this story and your profile to see if there's any change in their status. Can you please tell us if you're still thinking of continuing this story someday? I loved this story so much, it would be a real shame if it never got a new update! Hope to hear from you...
Terahlyanwe chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
This is amazing. It's like Methods of Rationality or Luminosity. Love the logic. Love the twists!
Kshail chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
Enjoying this. I never finished WoT but read enough of it to get the gist of events. Loving the AU and how things are rippling outwards.
Bizzle chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
What happened? Been waiting far too long...cmon give us something!
RAND22 chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
This story is amazing. It truly is. It's been a time since I thought of anything Wheel of Time related and a passing thought made me check this section out and I discovered this story. It's one of the best pieces of I've read on this site. It's a shame you appear to have moved on though, but I understand the real world comes first. Good luck.
Fainfan chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Wow. This had been a great journey. You continuing this story ?
exillion chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
I'm writing a fanfic based partially on your fanfic. Is it okay if I take inspiration from your fanfic? It's almost impossible to divert entirely without seeming like I'm coping you.
Morrigan's lover chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
Your story is incredible please continue writing!
Electro34 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
This story is absolutely wonderful! The sheer detail in the explanations make it come to life before my eyes as I read, it makes for a most riveting story. I thank you for sharing your creativeness with us and hope to see more of your talent.
MVDB chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
It has been a while since I first discovered this story, but I stumbled on it again today and remembered how much fun I had reading it. How wonderfully new and refreshing it was. I saw you haven’t updated your profile since early 2015, and the story even longer than that. Do you have any plans of ever updating it again? It would be brilliant to see a new chapter coming out. Can you let me know if it’s abandoned or not?