Reviews for Ta'veren
Fainfan chapter 7 . 7/3
Wow. This had been a great journey. You continuing this story ?
exillion chapter 2 . 6/19
I'm writing a fanfic based partially on your fanfic. Is it okay if I take inspiration from your fanfic? It's almost impossible to divert entirely without seeming like I'm coping you.
Morrigan's lover chapter 6 . 5/25
Your story is incredible please continue writing!
Electro34 chapter 1 . 5/21
This story is absolutely wonderful! The sheer detail in the explanations make it come to life before my eyes as I read, it makes for a most riveting story. I thank you for sharing your creativeness with us and hope to see more of your talent.
MVDB chapter 7 . 2/4
It has been a while since I first discovered this story, but I stumbled on it again today and remembered how much fun I had reading it. How wonderfully new and refreshing it was. I saw you haven’t updated your profile since early 2015, and the story even longer than that. Do you have any plans of ever updating it again? It would be brilliant to see a new chapter coming out. Can you let me know if it’s abandoned or not?
SimpleSailor chapter 7 . 1/19
I have enjoyed reading this story and hope that you post again.
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I like what you did with Lews Therin. It's nice to see a portrayal of him as more than just mad whispering.
pax-draconix chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
Wow, I'm loving this so far. I really hope that you find the time and motivation to continue this some day.
125b chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
please update
J K Daniel chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Hey! Awesome Geralt. I really felt Rand's overwhelming power and it is so cool. I love the idea of Manetheren rising again and i really hope you haven't stopped writing. I know it's really a pain to continue writing a story for long but dude it's too big to stop now. I eagerly wait for the next chapter though it's been a year. Please do continue. Your view of the Wheel of time as a world merging with our's is fantastic.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
This was as good as any book in the wheel of time pay money to read a full book
RSegovia chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
Please write more! I am interested to see how the rest of the world will react to Rand's Manetheren, how he will manage to cleanse the taint, and fulfill the prophecies.
HEXER chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
Update for Christ's sake.
Elceleth chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Good idea and a nice writing style !
wheeloftimeislife chapter 1 . 8/22/2015