Reviews for Ta'veren
azaneti chapter 7 . 4/14
Just reread this, still love it! Science, manetheren, lews therin, so much goodness!
AthanMortis chapter 7 . 3/23
Hey there. I recently reread this story because I remember it fondly, and I thought I'd ask if you're ever going to continue it. I know you're not dead, because you're updating another story, so I figured I'd check. I'd really like it if you continued. This is a very smart fic, and I'm eager to know how things go. Not to mention there are sadly very few WoT fics.
Neeros chapter 1 . 3/20
Its a shame we won't see the rest of this captivating story. It is very good.
Bosma17 chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
Please update
HauntingBeast21 chapter 7 . 12/15/2017
This is actually one of the best stories I have read on this site, it is a shame that you haven't continued it but still a great story.
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
A good idea, great writing, but too bashy.
Ariel Schnee chapter 7 . 10/28/2017
I really hope you decide to update this soon.:)
Quack the Duck chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2017
Please come back. This is an amazing story. Loving it almost as much as us the real WOT, actually, more in some ways. Especially where the boys are humbling Moiraine with her know "it all" Aes sedai mindset. I love this story through and through. I hope you are alright. Come back soon please.
From Kenya, with love...Bizzle
ShaiGar chapter 7 . 2/26/2017
You've a great idea in this story, but it should be redone. Moraine is not acting at all like Moraine, and there's conflict there solely for exposition. Conflict that only exists because the characters are acting extraordinarily out of character.
Newbie89 chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
i truly wish you would continue this story. It is quite an amazing one. as i am a huge fan of the wheel of time i had to check it out and i must say that my only dissapointment is that it is at an end when it is only at the beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
An interesting concept though some parts just dont sit well with me
From arangar we know that souls in wot have a gender and from slayer we know chaneling is a thing of the soul also i dont like how you changed how the taint works but otherwise its nice
reddir chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
This was amazing.

You are a brilliant writer.

As much as I love AU stories, I always dread the heavy conversation scenes - authors usually get the light stuff right, but the nuance required for the deep conversation scenes that really matter is very rare (at least in my experience).

It seemed to me you never went out of the bounds of character, at least given the maturity (artificial or otherwise) you've posited for the boys. And yet this intense scene that was not just self-righteous author-tract, a real heavy verbal interaction that seems really pivotal for the story, actually works.

Towards the end there, I was so caught up I kind of forgot it was fanfiction.

I don't know what other type of writing you may do as this was the only story of yours I found here, but I hope you continue writing.
reddir chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Wow, a powerful start but something still quite easy to accept.

This is my first foray into WoT fanfiction, and I'm glad that yours is the first I found :)
MVDB chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Every couple of months I keep checking this story and your profile to see if there's any change in their status. Can you please tell us if you're still thinking of continuing this story someday? I loved this story so much, it would be a real shame if it never got a new update! Hope to hear from you...