Reviews for Ta'veren
StrongThread chapter 7 . 4/23
This is simply beautiful. The philosophy put forth here is almost revolutionary to my mind, though it seems now obvious to me. I cannot help but wish for more that I may drink deep from this font of wisdom, but alas, it is like coming upon the beginnings of a book of wisdom, only to find it unfinished- abandoned for some time and uncertain if it is to be completed.
Oh yeah, the story is pretty good too. Characterization is very good, and while is been a time since I've read WoT, it has about the same feel to it to my mind, if a whole hell of a lot more upbeat. If this is not dead, I hope that the author will continue his good work.
My only complaint, and it is a minor one indeed, is that there are the occasional missing articles; a, an, the, and other such grammatical minutia that one not born to English might easily miss. Hell, those born to English often miss such things more often than those come to it more recently in their lives.
Drakefr6 chapter 7 . 4/1
So great. Can't wait for more!
thehaxthatisrico chapter 7 . 3/20
This story is great! I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
aviendhaphiragon chapter 7 . 3/11
This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. Ever. Thank you.
acrimony1029341 chapter 7 . 3/2
An intelligent and well written stor! I recommend this to any WoT fans. Please update soon!
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 7 . 1/2
I liked that there is more dialogue in this chapter.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 6 . 1/2
Interesting information and ideas in this chapter. But, the presentation is just... info dump. What is actually happening? What conflict is propelling the story forward? I'm not clear about that yet.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 4 . 1/1
This is a very intellectual style of prose with a lot of info dumping. I'm not sure your characterization of moraine is how I would do it... Otherwise, yeah I'll keep reading. :)
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 3 . 1/1
Lots more info, but still, I can see you're building up to something.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 2 . 1/1
Again, a bit info heavy, but still, very interesting continuation of your first premise. I like that you did the time jump, because some authors get caught up in describing everything happening in these type of stories.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 1 . 1/1
Interesting first chapter, if a bit of an info dump. I've often considered writing a fan fiction like this myself and am curious to see how you do it. :)
SilverBladeStar chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
This is a very great story, and I am looking forward to reading more.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
I love this! I can't wait for more!
Aire5 chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Awesome fic ;)
dufus2000 chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Great au wot story. Good prose style that is very readable. Keep writing... Please.
Really my only complaint is a technical one. I use the fanfiction mobile app... And your chapters are so long that my phone starts to run out of memory and get sluggish. Read hundreds of stories and yours us the first to do that. Thanks for the generosity though. But it would be great if it were split into two chapters.
Keep writing. your English is better than a lot of English native speakers. Well done.