Reviews for Ta'veren
RSegovia chapter 7 . 11/14
Please write more! I am interested to see how the rest of the world will react to Rand's Manetheren, how he will manage to cleanse the taint, and fulfill the prophecies.
HEXER chapter 7 . 10/1
Update for Christ's sake.
Elceleth chapter 7 . 9/8
Good idea and a nice writing style !
wheeloftimeislife chapter 1 . 8/22
Liberticus chapter 7 . 7/13
I like what you've done here. There are some spelling mistakes but not enough to break the immersion of the story imo. The one thing I'm worried about is that it will be too easy for the protagonists. It won't be as interesting of a story if defeating the dark one is a walk in the park.

Or to quote a favorite author of mine "You can't make Frodo a Jedi unless you give Sauron a death star" - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Seems like a good rule of thumb to me.
Talonwalker chapter 7 . 7/13
Great story so far, hope it isnt abandoned. Really looking forward to reading the rest if you are still writing. Thanks for all the hard work (even if it's fun to you)
random guy 110011001 chapter 7 . 7/13
Simply Brilliant.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 7/1
This is, to put it bluntly, fantastic. I KNOW its fanfic, but I FEEL like I'm reading Jordan's work (RIP Robert), you have done a great service to his original writings. I look forward to more Mr. Geralt.
NakedFury chapter 7 . 6/9
This is awesome. Cant use other words.
Reymen chapter 7 . 4/26
I am really impressed with your civilization building, I hope you continue the story and try out world building as well. I really miss that there are not more WoT stories, the series is seriously good.
StrongThread chapter 7 . 4/23
This is simply beautiful. The philosophy put forth here is almost revolutionary to my mind, though it seems now obvious to me. I cannot help but wish for more that I may drink deep from this font of wisdom, but alas, it is like coming upon the beginnings of a book of wisdom, only to find it unfinished- abandoned for some time and uncertain if it is to be completed.
Oh yeah, the story is pretty good too. Characterization is very good, and while is been a time since I've read WoT, it has about the same feel to it to my mind, if a whole hell of a lot more upbeat. If this is not dead, I hope that the author will continue his good work.
My only complaint, and it is a minor one indeed, is that there are the occasional missing articles; a, an, the, and other such grammatical minutia that one not born to English might easily miss. Hell, those born to English often miss such things more often than those come to it more recently in their lives.
Drakefr6 chapter 7 . 4/1
So great. Can't wait for more!
thehaxthatisrico chapter 7 . 3/20
This story is great! I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 7 . 3/11
This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. Ever. Thank you.
acrimony1029341 chapter 7 . 3/2
An intelligent and well written stor! I recommend this to any WoT fans. Please update soon!