Reviews for The Small, Shared Things
Best Sherlock fanfic EVER! Why does it have to end?! WHY!?
Shadow Cat17 chapter 17 . 1/29
I loved reading this story so much! It is so wonderful and so deep and just brilliant!
Smokey.Melons chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
What you named her was beautiful.
Estelle498 chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Hi !

I read for long days, but now, I done it ! And that was great ! Amazing ! It was a pleasure to read this fanfiction (the first m-preg I read !) !
I don't know what to say... I loose my word But I really enjoy to read !
Thank you so much for this story !
Thank you .

Bye

Estèl

(sorry for my english ! T.T)
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Hahahaha, I just continued over the goodbye kiss, I didn't realize until I reread those lines what was going on. Great fic!
123AKM456 chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
LOVING how you are writing Doctor Watson!
123AKM456 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
You are already breaking the cliché of standard JohnLock, will there be another once the child is born? And as far as a Review: there are not enough words in the dictionary to express my adoration for this story!
44454469 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
-omg gets so teary-eyed- omgggggggggggggggggggggggggg this is like. just. omg.

my favorite line in the entire fan-fic. ((He keeps her name soft on his tongue, like a prayer. "Welcome to life."))

brilliant. absolutely brilliant... this is i think the second or third fan-fiction that has made me teary-eyed. bravo.

*Lol. i say teary-eyed cause i really don't cry at things like this, videos, movies, fanfics i don't break down crying as easily as i did when i was younger. but this did make me teary-eyed. Great job!*
BlackPanzy chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Wow, this was fabulous, thank you. I really felt drawn into the story and really felt the emotions.
Spy'd R chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Hey there!

I really felt the need to review your story so far, so here is my oppinion:

Well...hmmmm...I can only say, that I absolutely adore your story! It's cute, suspenseful, and kind of unlike every other story I've read so far! Very, well done! :D
Shercock chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
beautiful! just beautiful!
this was worth the wait, great job
Labmama chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
This is beautifully written and I'm going to lose sleep reading it but its worth it
Cailin na hEireann chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
Oh God. My sister's looking at me funny... must have heard the sound of my heart breaking in two.
Can't. Believe. This. Is. Over. :(
Okay, I'm just gonna go and wallow in self-pity, because it has now officially been confirmed that I will never, ever be even half the writer you are.

Seriously. This was just so god damn beautiful. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it.
Just... *sobs* I think I need a moment.

*is now going to relentlessly stalk your profile page for moar amazing, amazing fics like this one*
Doni chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
A rather fitting ending. A gentle, loving feeling with the hint of danger. Their lives wouldn't be complete without it. Lovely story!
CowMow chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
Read the whole story in one day. Thank you, you are a wonderful, amazing writer. Well done. Thank you.