Reviews for The You That's in Me
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Nice
Encypher chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Aw, cute. I love reading stories of sibling support, and you write them so well.
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This makes me wonder, how could Rolf put up with Luna?
ExtraaTerrestre chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
So... I can't speak english. Good english.. But, i think that I want to say to you can be saying in every language... Bravo I'm totally in love with Lorcan and Lysander. I write stories about them too. And mine are the same as yours (L&L not the stories).

May I ask you something? Can I translate your storie and publish it on a french website ( ) ? Of course, I'll explain that's not me who written the story but you...
PS: I can translate English in French. But I can't write in english very well.

I hope you'll say yes, ExtraaTerrestre. :)
Shadow82ABN chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
interesting take on this set of twins. I also assumed that both twins would be as whacky as their mother, since dad obviously encourages the behavior. This actually weaves a much better world for them. Anyway, have almost run through all your stories and I'm very impressed. Keep doing what you do. You are really good at it.
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
OH my gosh, I absolutely loved This :) Their relationship is so sweet, it makes me smile so much:) love it!
xxHMxx chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I will for sure review this when I'm back on my own account at home. Can't wait to read it more leisurely, lol. You're right here with our esteemed friend, chilling in your back yard. So I should probably start trying to pay attention to you speaking Spanish with Anthony. I cant wait to read it because I really loved the little that I actually read. No, Larcon is not a French word.
breathing dreams chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
sorry it's not a verified review, but i'm too lazy to log in - but this is my real name on the site. so, i just wanted to say that i expected trash. the trouble with these sort of stories are that while the idea's usually very sweet, the grammar and characterization is vomit-worthy. i liked how your characters were actually realistic - as in, Ly sort of betrayed his family sometimes because he wanted to have friends. I like how Lorcan didn't want pity. That was done very well - they felt like normal boys.

the only thing that felt a bit non-boyish was the way Ly just spilled his guts to Lorcan. It was sweet but felt too - soppy. But at the same time, I got the feeling that they were just brought up that way in Luna's house - like, tell your feelings, don't hide anything. Plus, Lorcan's so reclusive telling him something sentimental doesn't feel that weird.

so all in all, your work was really good! hope to see more stories of this quality being written!
Anne chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was really sweet :) I love Lorcan and Lysander, and I always wondered kinda how they'd fit in, being Luna's kids and all (and we all know how well Luna fit in). You explained that really well. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Sweet.
KellyKatt19 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Aww, me very likey :) .ialways love bonding kinda fanfics, good job writin it(:
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I loved this. Your Lorcan and Lysander just embody awesomeness. I like that Loracn is so much like Luna and that Lysander is 'normal' but is still there to support his brother. I just loved it. You should really write more of the two of them
PoppyPotter chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
A great fic! Really sweet and well written. :-)
Snatching At Dreams chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is really cool!

I really like how you've portrayed Lorcan and Lysander as two different people - too often writers make them identical in .way.

love you stories, love this!
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Aw, what a sweet brother! I really like the contrast between the two and how Lorcan has so much of Luna in him. Its also nice how Ly (easier to shorten) wasn't a mean brother in joining in the isolation of Lor but could understand his world and that of his friends, balancing the two.

So, really sweet story, although your A/N did make me curious about the other version you thought about...