Reviews for One Year More!
HermsP chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
You my friend are a GENIUS!
An Earth Without Maps chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Very entertaining! And your predictions were quite right, it seems. Care to spoof the rest of the musical? ;)
Willowing chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is just too perfect
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was fantastic, awesome job! XD
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hehe! Love it! Pretty clever! Can't wait for the movie! EEEEEE!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Heh. Seemed rather loose (not very many rhymes :/) early on, but "I will sing my baritone" was just fantastic.
PANDAmonium18 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
wow is all i can say!
Rapunzella chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hi :) I had to read something of yours. I LOVE this! I'm a fan of song parodies if they're done well, which yours certainly is! This is going to be running through my head every time I hear this song now (which is going to be quite often…). Can't wait till December!

(P.S. I hope they don't cut Eponine's hat too! I was very concerned that Samantha Barks isn't wearing it in any of the pictures I've seen. I know it's not mentioned in the book, but to me she's not Eponine without her hat!)
beatlesxlove chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
ALL

Don't you dare screw up this thing!

Best. Line. EVER.
skullgirllove chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Very funny ) especially liked the part about Ponine being a nun and Javert stealing the show
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was so great. I am doing Les Miserables for my school's musical and I have a new found love for that song thanks to you. Very funny.

Bubble
Maven Ji chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
XD singing along with it! Hahahaha!
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Bahaha! So funny, and all so true!
Tookmyskull chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I love Les Miserables and this was SO funny!
PotoPerson chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
YES! That was just... YES! laughing at singing along. Oh my goodness, I'll have to share this with my fellow Les Miz fan this was just great! Cannot wait for that movie

PS: ARE THEY NOT HAVING MARIUS AND COSETTE GET MARRIED? That's just... like... kind of wrong...)