Reviews for New Family Traditions
Idreamofivan chapter 6 . 2/2
Very cute. I used to love airwolf when I was a kid.
Saylo chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
So soo awesome
494dwangel chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
i am pretty late to the party...just found this last night when i was checking your profile for any updates on this AU...i don't know how i missed this but thank god i found it... i love this verse as i am sure you already know but this little story was just so cute...more fluffy than angsty but awesome all the same...

hope to see more in this verse...
Irishred79 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
hi love this series and the crossover of two great jensen characters, hope you write more in this verse

irishred
25rhieannerain chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I'm soooo very, very dumb! I just had to hit the "review this chapter" tab because I don't know how to add this to favorites! Anyway, I agree to the comment below. I'm pretty obsessed with hurt!Alec simply due to the fact that protective!dean and big brother!Sam are just as addictive. One day, when you do find adequate time in your busy sched. to write another long story for the baby boys, I really wish it has a lot of hurt!Alec, protective!Dean and big bro!Sammy. Until then, I'm gonna read this story over and over and over again because it is THAT beautiful! PERFECTION is the word to describe it, no less.)
avirt75 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
I really love this fic well all three of them. I really hope there will be more stories of the three brothers. You have done an excellent job with this. I would like to see Alec get into some trouble cause like Dean it seems to follow him. I kinda like to see Alec being the one who needs to be saved cause he's all super soilder and thinks nothing can hurt him other than his brothers getting hurt..plus I like Sam and Dean to the rescue. Thanks for these lovely lovely fics and I hope to see more of this AU I really love their story.
metai12 chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
i love your stories! ecpesially the alec,dean,and sam ones! i hope you will contuie writing those stories!
kirallie chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Great work! Will we see more of the three brothers at some point?
Giacinta chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Love the three Winchester bros.

I'm glad that Dean has realised that Alec wants to be with them always, and that letting him have the anti-possession tattoo is a good thimg.

The friends back in TC are dear to Alec but his real brothers are more so.

Thanks for this cute story.
ShinobuSaiga chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
That was sweet... The boys may not have much nor can they afford big things but the amount of thought... :)

So... will the boys still be around when String and Dom come back? And, should Archangel appear, I wonder how much he knows about Manticore? *blinks innocent eyes*.

If you can't guess I liked Airwolf... and Archangel... :P
MofC chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Merry Christmas! Such a good holiday story!
Caligo Origuu chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
LOVE this. Seriously, made me squeak aloud with happiness (thankfully no one was around to hear me ;). D Absolutely fantastic.
sylia91 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Love this verse and this amazing chapter in the saga of the 3 Winchester brothers. Thank you! Can't wait for more.(hint, hint)
Wunjo chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Loved this one too! Hope you keep writing the brothers adventures you do it so well.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I liked this story. The Air Wolf crowd was a nice touch. I missed them. I hated the syndicated follow up where String went missing.

One of my friends and I that were Air Wolf lovers decided that one of the eurasian kids(remember the blond that was Strings but had a stepfather adopt him and the one that was probably ? Anyway they heard from new immigrants that he was in a dope plantation in Laos so String and Dom and Kaitlyn went and rescued him. I'm sorry now we didn't write it out.