Reviews for Close
xFandomsxUnite chapter 1 . 6/17
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I can't imagine how Seamus would feel when he wakes up. Oh my gosh
Kay chapter 1 . 6/12
My heart. My poor, bruised aching heart. This was magnificent. You're an amazing writer! You have this like inmate ability to capture emotion and and detailed grammar oriented writing. You don't know how rare that is to find especially in the fanfiction community. You are blessed and please continue writing! :-)
SaraB chapter 1 . 3/18
omg
Nyoom chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I'm crying. Actually crying. Tears and all.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
It would be impossible to describe the extent of my love for this writing. Yeah... I may or may not be crying
vnwelcome chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This is written beautifully and you stay true to the characters, especially Seamus, in a way that absorbs the reader into the words easily. Loved the flashbacks and overall voice of the story. Well done.
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Great! I love this fic!
BellaCam chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
You beautiful human being !
You broke my heart but made me fall in love all at once!
I can't say just how much I love this piece of art
Long live Deamus :D
xAstoriainmyDreamsx chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
God, this is beautiful and sweet and terribly, heart-wrenchingly sad. I love it.
punkhale chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh god, this is so fantastic I am practically crying over it. Seriously, so well written and so full of emotion. These two are perfect together.
MishiFishi chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love this so much it's behind words! You should so write a sequal about the moments right after the battle ends and the two meet up again ) Message me if you ever get around to writing a second part, I can't wait to read it
Ravenclaw Keeper chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Very well written, I swear I felt my heart break when Dean left
Linda Chicana chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I teared up and do hope you make a sequel, if its not already out anyway.
Wonderful writing by the way. Its very detailed in an incredibly simplistic way that I just adore. You really captured the severity of their situation and their complex emotions. And for that I congratulate you and look forward to your other works.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I was not prepared for this level of emotion
I'm crying
Violet-Realms chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
;-; so sad! Voldemort is so cruel! tearing apart families and love! just evil
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »