Reviews for Close
Together We Are Mighty chapter 1 . 2/18
Oh my frickin God. That was just flawless - I think I might cry. Oh my oh my.
wish we could delete accounts chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Beautiful oneshot. Really like this pairing.
Shit chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
IM NOT CRYING UR CRYING
xFandomsxUnite chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I can't imagine how Seamus would feel when he wakes up. Oh my gosh
Kay chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
My heart. My poor, bruised aching heart. This was magnificent. You're an amazing writer! You have this like inmate ability to capture emotion and and detailed grammar oriented writing. You don't know how rare that is to find especially in the fanfiction community. You are blessed and please continue writing! :-)
SaraB chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
omg
Nyoom chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I'm crying. Actually crying. Tears and all.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
It would be impossible to describe the extent of my love for this writing. Yeah... I may or may not be crying
vnwelcome chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This is written beautifully and you stay true to the characters, especially Seamus, in a way that absorbs the reader into the words easily. Loved the flashbacks and overall voice of the story. Well done.
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Great! I love this fic!
BellaCam chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
You beautiful human being !
You broke my heart but made me fall in love all at once!
I can't say just how much I love this piece of art
Long live Deamus :D
xAstoriainmyDreamsx chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
God, this is beautiful and sweet and terribly, heart-wrenchingly sad. I love it.
punkhale chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh god, this is so fantastic I am practically crying over it. Seriously, so well written and so full of emotion. These two are perfect together.
MishiFishi chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love this so much it's behind words! You should so write a sequal about the moments right after the battle ends and the two meet up again ) Message me if you ever get around to writing a second part, I can't wait to read it
Ravenclaw Keeper chapter 1 . 8/11/2013