Reviews for Harry Potter and the Resurrection Movement
In your other story which I started easy before I realised thus was the first part. You said Bill and Fleur died in the War and victorie was raised by her grandparents but here they are alive confused?
Willowmeow chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
That was a really great fanfiction! I admit, I did skip a few chapters because I wanted to get to the next fanfictions in the series.
ZVCarter chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Oh my God YOU KILLED GINNY!
leyapearl chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
Simply wonderful. Now I have to go read all the others!
Badwolfdoesthedrunkgiraffe chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
i cried
Guest chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
Did Harry love Ginny at all? It seems like he doesn't even miss her. I'm not a Ginny fan, but should't her husband mourn her?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
If the attacker or attackers are willing to kill Ginny and Kreacher, why did they not kill the kids in the forest? Why would they stun them? That doesn't make sense.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
It's called a Dark Mark in canon not a Death Mark.
Witherwings01 chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
*Bludger from left field* Well that was ... unexpected.
Witherwings01 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Ooo, a mystery! I have a feeling James is about to learn the meaning of the phrase 'be careful what you wish for'.
daled73 chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
OK, I'm gonna deviate here, from the praise I see in the reviews, even if I don't expect you to fix it: WHEN did it become "the Death Mark". I was ALWAYS "the Dark Mark" and was used whether people were killed or not, to mark DE or LV activity.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
I loved McGonagall.
starlite22 chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
Lovely story, glad they had a child together
BumblingBandit chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Just an error I found, it's DARK mark not DEATH mark. Just thought I should point it out but it's really good!
thehunterwholived chapter 12 . 8/11/2012