Reviews for Harry Potter and the Resurrection Movement
Zenappa chapter 18 . 2/8/2012
Hell yes, you go Ginny! :) even in death, she's a bad ass! But Fleur and Bill died? ~_~ I love Fleur! *cries in a corner* but I understand where you're going at. Awesome job, going to the next!
Zenappa chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
Holy crap. That was intense! :0 good for Ron though, facing his fears and coming back just in the nick of time! Awesome work! Heading to the next chapter!
jadely31 chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
I wondered how accepted the new relationship would be. Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us.
ZebraPotter18 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Darn cliffhanger! Update soon please! :)
mushuxlll chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
What a cliffhanger! Cant wait for the update!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 17 . 1/26/2012
A very convincing way for the Dark Lord to come back!
Zenappa chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
Too lazy to log in lol... Excellent chapter! I honestly cannot wait for the next, it's so suspenseful and delightful! I love it! Your amazing!
ZebraPotter18 chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
Oh my gosh! I am loving this fanfiction! Update soon! :)
Zenappa chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
Woooo! Yeah Scorpius! Way to slap him in the face! As much as I love Draco, he's being a bastard in this chapter and just when I thought he was turning good, he proved me wrong. Ugh what are we going to do? Anyway, of course I'm on board! I love this story so much! Keep on going!
Zenappa chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Poor Ron! I feel awful for him! I'm not much of a huge fan for Harry and Hermione but you're starting to turn me around I suppose. It was a great chapter! :) I enjoyed it a lot I must admit! :D I can't wait to read more, you're such a good writer!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
With these old Slytherins...

There appears to be a darker, magic involved here perhaps on the lines of the Love magic.
Zenappa chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
Great update! :) I hope you keep on going! I love it so much and there's so much suspense that I can't even take it! I hope none of the kids dies! I've taken a liking to them! But anyway, thanks for the awesome update and I hope you continue soon!
Zenappa chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Loads of drama and Hermione/Harry action on top of it! Oh my, this just keeps getting better and better! Please keep going, it's amazing and there are surprises around every corner. Awesome work so far!
Zenappa chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Ack! No! Not McGongall! What happened to the kids? This is getting scary and good! Please update soon!
Zenappa chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
Gah! I love this story so much! :) Please update soon! Lily quite annoys me as a matter of fact, like the first year Ginny but a lot worse. Anyway, more suspense! Loves it! Please update soon! :D
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »