Reviews for Harry Potter and the Resurrection Movement
Son of Whitebeard chapter 17 . 1/26/2012
A very convincing way for the Dark Lord to come back!
Zenappa chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
Too lazy to log in lol... Excellent chapter! I honestly cannot wait for the next, it's so suspenseful and delightful! I love it! Your amazing!
ZebraPotter18 chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
Oh my gosh! I am loving this fanfiction! Update soon! :)
Zenappa chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
Woooo! Yeah Scorpius! Way to slap him in the face! As much as I love Draco, he's being a bastard in this chapter and just when I thought he was turning good, he proved me wrong. Ugh what are we going to do? Anyway, of course I'm on board! I love this story so much! Keep on going!
Zenappa chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Poor Ron! I feel awful for him! I'm not much of a huge fan for Harry and Hermione but you're starting to turn me around I suppose. It was a great chapter! :) I enjoyed it a lot I must admit! :D I can't wait to read more, you're such a good writer!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
With these old Slytherins...

There appears to be a darker, magic involved here perhaps on the lines of the Love magic.
Zenappa chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
Great update! :) I hope you keep on going! I love it so much and there's so much suspense that I can't even take it! I hope none of the kids dies! I've taken a liking to them! But anyway, thanks for the awesome update and I hope you continue soon!
Zenappa chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Loads of drama and Hermione/Harry action on top of it! Oh my, this just keeps getting better and better! Please keep going, it's amazing and there are surprises around every corner. Awesome work so far!
Zenappa chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Ack! No! Not McGongall! What happened to the kids? This is getting scary and good! Please update soon!
Zenappa chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
Gah! I love this story so much! :) Please update soon! Lily quite annoys me as a matter of fact, like the first year Ginny but a lot worse. Anyway, more suspense! Loves it! Please update soon! :D
riml chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
Its the stone of ressurrection isnt it? Damm this is getting good
nightvision0304 chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
Are they looking for the resurrection stone. But if so how did they find out it was there as only Harry, Dumbledore,Ron and Hermione knew he actualy had it and even so Harry was the only one who knew roughly where he dropped it?
Zenappa chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
OMG suspense! I want to know what happens next so you must please update soon! I love this story so much, it's probably one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I've ever read. Keep going!
riml chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
great chapter! love how the plot thickens and how luna left harry in a state of confusion
Son of Whitebeard chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Great story very exciting who is planning the rebirth of Voldemort.

Is it possible that the remaining Death Eaters are in Limbo. Stuck in time, and are marching into the future?
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »