Reviews for For the First Time
GinaBell chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
You need to add another chapter you can't just leave it at that and just an idea but have it start with Nora and Patch waking up the next morning
mintgil chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Awww. soo cute , please update soon :)
hellahijabi chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I think this story is cute, it need some work. But i like it. I usually don't read Hush, Hush fanfictions, but i am a Patch fangirl.
I like this, so i will follow it. :D
youjelly chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Don't just stop there, woman! At least make one more chapter to see the aftermath of their night together. I love this story, it's one of the very few I love on fanfiction. And you're a really good author! Update very soon please?
KeeepYourEyesOpen chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
You're writing is extremely elegant, and I love that you keep everything sweet instead of . . . vulgar? I don't know if that's the right word, but you just make the scenes seem considerably more heartfelt and touching-especially in the scene where they make love. It's like, in that moment, it's about their love as opposed to their hormones. I don't know if that's what you intended, but personally, that is what I like.
MrsDarcy14 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Tina chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Love it! Please continue!
Xxteddylina55xX chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
cool keep it up
sylly60 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Very good,well written,this takes Nora and Patch's relationship to the highest romantic,looking forward to more.I've read their story over and over,as I am waiting for the last book in the HUSH HUSH series Thank you for thoughts on the main character's lives. GREAT WRITING!
village bicycle chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Maw! So ... damn ... cute ... :3
PatchNora4eva chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
your stories are so beautiful! really interested to know whats happening next...Becca would be proud! ;) xx
I Hate Jam chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Update soon please x
Mockingjay-bread chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I love this ! It's amazing (: Update soon !
village bicycle chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Aw! This is so cute and utterly fantabulous ;D YAYAYAYAYAYAYY! Most Hush, Hush stories are either a) try hard Patch/Nora fluff that ends up like Breaking Dawn (no offense if you like Twlight!) or b) just a plain fail. But this is actually, genuinely good! You portray Vee perfectly! Your depiction of Vee could go in the books, for real. Patch is awesome too, but when is he not? And anyway, you'd still be able to do the deed without touch. Aren't all senses brought into motion, as well as emotions? ... Just saying. ;)

Update soon!